Montclair, NJ

Trinity Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2011
My daughter is a smart kid, but the school's program was unable to keep up with demand. I have in mind that the program is rigorous, but it seems that they fall behind to help kids who do not have a method. I was saddened to pull out, but I will work with a school that knew her better.

Trinity Academy 4

Posted October 12, 2007
A very positive leaning environment for my daughter. Trinity has nurturing teachers, encouraging class curriculum and fun 'homework' for the Pre-K class! She looks forward to getting to school on time, walking to class with her friends and tells me all about the letters, numbers and writing she's done, the books she's read and the songs she's sung. I am happy with the our first year there.

Trinity Academy 5

Posted September 19, 2005
This school is excellent our daughter has been there for 3 years. You can't describe the growth that she that was given to her at that school. At the age of 3 there were doing subtractions addition. The level of confidence that is bestowed upon those children is phenomenal. From Kindergarten and up the school offers French and Piano as part of the curriculum. With Trinity Academy you can't go wrong.

Trinity Academy