PK-2 & Ungraded
Mount Holly, NJ

John Brainerd Elementary School 5

Posted January 02, 2014
The school has caring teachers and is academic challenging. The learning atmosphere is that in that all learners needs are met.

John Brainerd Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2012
We are very happy with our child's experience at Brainerd School. His teachers have been warm, caring, and very knowledgeable. Our child loves art, music, and PE also. The school nurse is amazing! She went out of her way to help my child after he got sick at school; she helped him, called us, and comforted my child until we could get there. We have been very happy with the changes in the parking lot too which have made pick up and drop off a lot easier. The main office staff is the best!!

John Brainerd Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2009

John Brainerd Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2008
I think it is a great school. The teachers are caring and help alot. There are after school programs for kids who need extra help. I haven't had any discipline problems.

John Brainerd Elementary School 2

Posted November 13, 2003
I am currently having a issue with violence in the schools and a lack of disciplining.

John Brainerd Elementary School