1-8 & Ungraded
N Bergen, NJ

Posted September 10, 2014
This school is the best. When I went to my previous school (Thomas A. Edison) in union city, all the teachers were mean, I didnt get honors, or no cafeteria. In Kennedy they have great hard working teachers, I got honors and im a A student, also they have a cafeteria. This school is number 1. I recommend this school. the teachers are great, funny and creative.

Posted August 02, 2009
I transferred to this school 8th grade year after being at a horrible school in union city, nj (Thomas A. Elementary). It was an amazing change! I learned more, I was finally on honor roll for the first time in years, and I was excited to go to school. The teachers are great! They help whenever you need them, and most, if not all, of them don't mine staying after school hours to help you. The class sizes are small enough so you can get individual help if needed. The extracurriculars are awesome! I was in chorus, student council, and safety patrol, but they offer so many clubs. Your child will definitely find one they enjoy. This is probably the best school I have ever been to. I recommend all parents to enroll their kids in this school.

John F. Kennedy No. 7 Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2006
The teachers are well qualified and experienced in mainting classroom management and invovlement among the students. They are passionate about teaching and making it enjoyable for the students to learn.

Posted June 22, 2005
I feel that Kennedy School is excellent! Both my sons have had excellent teachers! My oldest is in 6th Grade and his Teacher is wonderful. My youngest son is in Kindergarten and I was surprised at how much he learned this year. His teacher is also wonderful. I am very happy with Kennedy School, both the Principal and Vice- Principal are very involved and really care about the children. They are always available to discuss any problems. I also want to mention the office staff, they are all very nice and extremely helpful. I Give Kennedy School an A+

Posted April 27, 2004
This school has been a great experience for my 8 year old who who has been here since Kindergarten. We have nothing but great things to say about the teachers who have been excellent and caring. The principal is regular guy who is always friendly and approachable.

John F. Kennedy No. 7 Elementary School
1210 Eleventh St, N Bergen, NJ  07047
Last modified John F. Kennedy No. 7 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Kennedy No. 7 Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top