Bad
Good

This school is the best. When I went to my previous school (Thomas A. Edison) in union city, all the teachers were mean, I didnt get honors, or no cafeteria. In Kennedy they have great hard working teachers, I got honors and im a A student, also they have a cafeteria. This school is number 1. I recommend this school. the teachers are great, funny and creative.

I transferred to this school 8th grade year after being at a horrible school in union city, nj (Thomas A. Elementary). It was an amazing change! I learned more, I was finally on honor roll for the first time in years, and I was excited to go to school. The teachers are great! They help whenever you need them, and most, if not all, of them don't mine staying after school hours to help you. The class sizes are small enough so you can get individual help if needed. The extracurriculars are awesome! I was in chorus, student council, and safety patrol, but they offer so many clubs. Your child will definitely find one they enjoy. This is probably the best school I have ever been to. I recommend all parents to enroll their kids in this school.

Last modified John F. Kennedy No. 7 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.