Posted April 04, 2014
this is my school beacuse they have great academics for students and the also have athletic activities for students as well

Posted July 16, 2013
Well I haven't seen the new school but the old school was incredible I loved it....I miss my school cant wait to come back home to see the new school......

Posted January 26, 2009
i love the school.its so big and nice just for the kids that atned

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008

Central High School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
I believe CHS is a great school. I think that under our new leadership we will become of New Jersey's leading highs schools. I think the students are great and the staff is incredible.

Posted March 20, 2008
I think that central hight school is a great school overall..We have great staff and students..We work as one and come together as a body and work towards success!

Posted February 20, 2008

Central High School 4

Posted January 13, 2006
I personally think that Central is a great learning experience for my son.

Posted August 05, 2005
- a former student

Central High School
250 18th Avenue, Newark, NJ  07102
Last modified Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.