K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Ironbound Catholic Academy is a wonderful school! It is a small school with a bigger school moral than much larger educational institutes. Its small size allows for a much more personal experience for the students. Faculty treat their students as their own children while keeping educational goals intact.

This school is an awesome academic wise. The student that surround the enviorment are so helpful and were a big help for me during my acdemic years there. I would recomend any student to go there because its a school to start children out onto their road to success.

I would have easily given them a five star except for the fact that they do not have any extra curriculum programs. Otherthan that, the school is excellent...worth every dime. I am moving and pray that I'll find a school of equal quality. The kids are disciplined, respectful, care for each other and socially very advanced. They teach them to be God fearing. The academics are very competitive.

My daughter attended Kindergarden at I.C.A. I thought her teacher was sweet yet meant business as well. My daughter was overall fond of her teacher and that is important. I felt she came a long way in the school and learned a bunch. She learned her prayers too which was nice. I only sent my daughter because my school in my neighborhood doesn't have full-time Kindergarden. I did have a chance to visit my daughter's new school and in comparrison to this school when it comes to a facility, well there just isn't any. As my 5 year old put it, 'we don't even have a play area, it's a parking lot'. I think this school should consider investing some of it's cash in broadning the after school care and activities to make it a well rounded and balanced experienced for the students.

I'm a student at I.C.A. and I truly like this school. There are a few problems but nothing is perfect. There are no After School Activities but the President of student Council is starting to make clubs in which children can join. There are favorite students but everyone can be a favorite if you try your hardest. Many Children like this school , homework isn't problem , teachers are just prepairing children for life. Life isn't easy , and I.C.A. truly helps you to accomplish life.

My kids attend this school, its a good school but needs some improvemnt. Some of the teachers have there favorite students and the rest of the students get the short end of the stick. there is to much homework given and it does take away from family time. there is no after school activities for the kids. The teachers do know all the childrens name which is a plus and when you leave your child you know there are safe. I wish they would have some after school activities like basketball, girl and boy scout,cheerleading something the kids can enjoy and when they do any type of programs or activities during school they would let all children participate not only the few chosen ones.

good school but a lot of homework in the begining of school year but in the end of the school every slow homework

Last modified Ironbound Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8