Bad
Good

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 5

Posted May 17, 2014
Lady liberty is a great school the staff is friendly and alert I've never had an issue go unnoticed even the smallest concern was handled in a timely professional manner my child's teachers are very involved and give me an update of my child's daily behavior and progress . Its a safe environment where kids actually learn I changed my child's school mid year and I have seen tremendous change within a few short months that's my main concern I've never witnessed any bullying or random persons walking around the building as a parent those are some of the minor details you look for in choosing a great school. Thank you LLACS

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 5

Posted May 15, 2011
lady liberty is a great school shore we had our ups and downs but the 2010-2011 has been the greatest years.....I believe our new principle Mr.Pinder and dean Mr.Finn has made this school excellent. Mr.Pinder has very great and high expentions for this school.He is striving lady libery to be the hightest and greatest school in new jersey and when thats done the greatest school in the whole world........................This is wriiten by a student 6th grade going on the 7th grade.This student that is wriiting is on high academic honor roll got only 1s on core values and on the cheerleading squad

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 1

Posted August 19, 2010
The school is terrible. It foster's negative behaviors from the students, it does not support the staff. It should be closed down.

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 2

Posted August 25, 2008
My daughter has been with Lady Liberty since she was in the 4th grade, she's now entering the 7th grade. Each year I have seen this school go progressively get worst. The dean of students care more about the color of socks the children have on than if they are learning. I am so very proud that my daughter will not be attending the school. For the most part the teachers are great, I just wish they were in another school, in another part of Newark. The enviroment seems to foster the worst behavior I have ever seen....

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 4

Posted August 23, 2008
The school is a very good one as far as I'am concerned

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School

Posted July 11, 2008
I use to be proud of this school, but in the pass school year it has not been a happy one.It is no longer about the students but about the teachers out doing each other. The seventh graders are now learning how to write cursive and that should have been taught in the second grade. The teachers don't seem to know a thing about their students.

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School 4

Posted February 08, 2008
This school has excellent teachers which go above and beyond the call of duty. The kids are very difficult to deal with. I guess when you don't pay for education, then its doesn't mean anything. Its diffcult to teach morals and values, but Lady Liberty Academy tries hard.

Lady Liberty Academy Charter School
746 Sandford Ave, Newark, NJ  07106
Last modified Lady Liberty Academy Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.