Bad
Good

Lady liberty is a great school the staff is friendly and alert I've never had an issue go unnoticed even the smallest concern was handled in a timely professional manner my child's teachers are very involved and give me an update of my child's daily behavior and progress . Its a safe environment where kids actually learn I changed my child's school mid year and I have seen tremendous change within a few short months that's my main concern I've never witnessed any bullying or random persons walking around the building as a parent those are some of the minor details you look for in choosing a great school. Thank you LLACS

lady liberty is a great school shore we had our ups and downs but the 2010-2011 has been the greatest years.....I believe our new principle Mr.Pinder and dean Mr.Finn has made this school excellent. Mr.Pinder has very great and high expentions for this school.He is striving lady libery to be the hightest and greatest school in new jersey and when thats done the greatest school in the whole world........................This is wriiten by a student 6th grade going on the 7th grade.This student that is wriiting is on high academic honor roll got only 1s on core values and on the cheerleading squad

The school is terrible. It foster's negative behaviors from the students, it does not support the staff. It should be closed down.

My daughter has been with Lady Liberty since she was in the 4th grade, she's now entering the 7th grade. Each year I have seen this school go progressively get worst. The dean of students care more about the color of socks the children have on than if they are learning. I am so very proud that my daughter will not be attending the school. For the most part the teachers are great, I just wish they were in another school, in another part of Newark. The enviroment seems to foster the worst behavior I have ever seen....

The school is a very good one as far as I'am concerned

I use to be proud of this school, but in the pass school year it has not been a happy one.It is no longer about the students but about the teachers out doing each other. The seventh graders are now learning how to write cursive and that should have been taught in the second grade. The teachers don't seem to know a thing about their students.

This school has excellent teachers which go above and beyond the call of duty. The kids are very difficult to deal with. I guess when you don't pay for education, then its doesn't mean anything. Its diffcult to teach morals and values, but Lady Liberty Academy tries hard.

Last modified Lady Liberty Academy Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.