Posted April 03, 2009

Posted December 01, 2004
- a former student
My name is Lady, I'm a current junior student in TCC also known as; 'Newark Tech.' I've been in this school since the summer of 2002. All these years that I've been here are unforgetable. This school may need some arrangements, however, it has so many good teachers and our principal is the best, too bad he's leaving in January. I always have said that the day I become a parent my child will go to TCC. I believe this school has a lot to offer to every student, not only that but it also has a lot to offer to parents. The school gives meetings for the parents so they could know how their kids doing in school. Don't look any further, you found the perfect school for your child. Send an Application ASAP!

West Market Street Vocational School 4

Posted September 18, 2004

Posted January 15, 2004
My daughter goes to this school and she's very happy with all her classroom mates and teachers as well. Dr. Noble, the principal, is a wonderful leader.

West Market Street Vocational School
91 West Market Street, Newark, NJ  07103
Last modified West Market Street Vocational School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Market Street Vocational School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top