PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The comment of the teacher below was from someone from many years ago or from someone whose tenure was very short lived. Notre Dame is an excellent school. Our children are very happy attending Notre Dame and all of the CURRENT teachers are very nice, helpful and supportive, not to mention certified! Sour grapes and public school.....perfect together!

I love NDRS, the teachers are so wonderful! You could not ask for a better environment for your children

I love NDRS! The teachers are awesome and will take the time to help you individualy.

All of our children graduated Notre Dame and went into public high school in advanced classes. More importantly, high school teachers ALWAYS comment on how polite our children are and that they have proven themselves as leaders in the classrooms and on the sports' fields. We will continue to support Notre Dame 100% and be forever grateful for the teachers & staff that continously reinforced our beliefs in the classroom while helping our children become the 'best of the best' in catholic education!

Last December I was hired to teach Advanced Math in grades 5-8. The experience was wonderful! My students were delightful and the parents and teachers made me feel so welcome right from the start. Parents who have complaints or concerns need to be more specific about whatever they perceive as wrong with the school, the teachers, the curriculum, the treatment of the students, etc. It is very difficult to 'fix' the problems that are causing parents such concern when the complaints are so vague or general. Tell us what is wrong and we will do our best to fix it. Mary Jo Lawler Advanced Math teacher

I do not agree with the parents that are complaining in reference to this school emphasizing only on money. Notre Dame is not state funded and therefore relies on donations, fundraisers, tuition and grants. I feel that this is a small price to pay for the morals and learning that my son is receiving. He is in Pre-K 3 and his teacher, Miss Kristen is awesome. The principal, Ms. Filip, is great too and is taking our school in a wonderful direction! I love Notre Dame.

I had 2 children in this school. You can see from reading these reviews that there are very opposing views about this school. When my first child entered the school I would have said wonderful things about it as so many have. Many years later when my second entered my view point changed to the extreme opposite, where I can't say enough of how bad it has become. I think it all began with the declining health of the Prin. & VP. To off set there lack of energy they allowed a select group of women parents to gain control of the school.

I absolutely disagree with any of the negative comments. I have a child in 4th and a child in 1st. The teachers are caring and loving. Most of the parents that complain think the world should revolve around their 'little darlings'. They need to understand that their child cannot receive individual attention. Did they ever think that maybe it's the kid and not the school? And yes, it does require additional monies to keep the school running, but they knew that when they sent their children to private school. I am totally happy with Notre Dame and know we made the right decision.

Last modified Notre Dame Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8