PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (17 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (6 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 18, 2015
Sr. Manal and Maha exceed exceptionally in making sure they adequately cater to the individual needs of children with their class. Both of them have shown such compassion towards teaching and educating children, my daughter is constantly discussing new things she has learned in the classroom. I can confidently say both teachers have worked together to embed knowledge into their students.

Posted December 18, 2015
The school welcomes all parents and children regardless of their ethnicity, the atmosphere is always a warm and friendly one. Not only does the school strive to give quality education to their students but encourage parents to be active members of their child's education.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 18, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this school! She also loves her teachers; they're absolutely amazing! Sister Manal and Sister Maha are extremely nice, educated, and organized! They are very up-to-date with technology, which I love! They e-mail a reflection to the parents on a daily basis; so, I always know what she did in class and what homework she has to do as well!

Posted December 18, 2015
So far, I absolutely love my experience with the school.Keep up the good work please!

Posted December 16, 2015
This school provided me with adequate resources to succeed in life and that will carry on with my for the rest of my future.

Noble Leadership Academy 4

Posted December 16, 2015
My overall experience at Noble Leadership Academy has been enjoyable. I really love this school.

Posted December 16, 2015
I started this school in 9th grade and it has been really great. I really enjoy the teachers the most, because they really care and try to build a relationship with the students. My only complaint is how strict they are about small things.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 14, 2015
The one thing that I will always be able to brag about is how much Noble has prepped me for college. I graduated Noble with 21 college credits, thats basically one semester that I don't have to take because of Noble. They truly made my college experience easier. From applying to colleges, to visiting them, to getting accepted to them, and of course to attending one of them, they truly made the pathway a smooth one. Thank you to the amazing Guidance Counselors who work hard to get us college-ready!

Noble Leadership Academy 4

Posted December 14, 2015
NLA has been home to me ever since September 23, 2009. Ever since it opened its doors, I have been able to call Noble my second home because the atmosphere is just a warm and welcoming one. You walk in and you feel like you are a part of a family. From the staff, to the students, everyone you will encounter will make you feel like a family member. We have a unique name for our staff and students, and that is the Noble Community because we are indeed a community. We started out with less than 70 students the first year, and we have now reached more than 300 students. When a school grows that quickly, you know that they're doing something right. The one thing that I will always be able to brag about is how much Noble has prepped me for college. I graduated Noble with 21 college credits, thats basically one semester that I don't have to take because of Noble. They truly made my college experience easier. From applying to colleges, to visiting them, to getting accepted to them, and of course to attending one of them, they truly made the pathway a smooth one. I can't thank Noble enough for all of their work and I hope that one day, I will be able to enroll my kids in this amazing establishment.

Posted December 10, 2015
My kids are progressing nicely .. Big Thank You to preschool teachers who do give an excellent foundation for K and beyond !

123 Jefferson Street, Passaic, NJ  07055
Last modified Noble Leadership Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12