Noble Leadership Academy 4

Posted June 14, 2015
Very good school. Friendly and family like atmosphere.One thing bothers me a lot and it is the habit of asking money. They make you feel like, that whatever you are earning its for them so please earn as much as you can and give it to them. I am sorry to say but that are at the height of money greediness.

Noble Leadership Academy 3

Posted May 22, 2014
Noble is a great school but they keep asking about money constantly I also think there should be more free things like school lunches or books that we have to pay every year

Noble Leadership Academy 5

Posted March 23, 2014
2 of my kids are going to this school since they were kinder garden, the education, the theachers, the way of teaching is excellent

Noble Leadership Academy
123 Jefferson Street, Passaic, NJ  07055
(973) 779-1987
Last modified Noble Leadership Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Noble Leadership Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top