PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (17 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Sr. Manal and Maha exceed exceptionally in making sure they adequately cater to the individual needs of children with their class. Both of them have shown such compassion towards teaching and educating children, my daughter is constantly discussing new things she has learned in the classroom. I can confidently say both teachers have worked together to embed knowledge into their students.

The school welcomes all parents and children regardless of their ethnicity, the atmosphere is always a warm and friendly one. Not only does the school strive to give quality education to their students but encourage parents to be active members of their child's education.

So far, I absolutely love my experience with the school.Keep up the good work please!

This school provided me with adequate resources to succeed in life and that will carry on with my for the rest of my future.

My overall experience at Noble Leadership Academy has been enjoyable. I really love this school.

I started this school in 9th grade and it has been really great. I really enjoy the teachers the most, because they really care and try to build a relationship with the students. My only complaint is how strict they are about small things.

NLA has been home to me ever since September 23, 2009. Ever since it opened its doors, I have been able to call Noble my second home because the atmosphere is just a warm and welcoming one. You walk in and you feel like you are a part of a family. From the staff, to the students, everyone you will encounter will make you feel like a family member. We have a unique name for our staff and students, and that is the Noble Community because we are indeed a community. We started out with less than 70 students the first year, and we have now reached more than 300 students. When a school grows that quickly, you know that they're doing something right. The one thing that I will always be able to brag about is how much Noble has prepped me for college. I graduated Noble with 21 college credits, thats basically one semester that I don't have to take because of Noble. They truly made my college experience easier. From applying to colleges, to visiting them, to getting accepted to them, and of course to attending one of them, they truly made the pathway a smooth one. I can't thank Noble enough for all of their work and I hope that one day, I will be able to enroll my kids in this amazing establishment.

My kids are progressing nicely .. Big Thank You to preschool teachers who do give an excellent foundation for K and beyond !

Happy with the school so far and the progress seen. Concern may be the level and approach in teaching in some of the subjects, as I find that certain topics need to be taught again at home for my child to learn the lesson appropriately.

Amazing, hands on, dedicated teachers, an involved principal, and small classroom sizes make this school the only choice for our family.

Last modified Noble Leadership Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12