Pennsauken Township, NJ

Posted January 01, 2013
READ ALL OF THIS IT IS IMPORTANT! I am an 8th grade student currently attending Phifer Middle School in Pennsauken. I attended this school for a year and a half. 6th-7th grade. First the principal is horrible. The rest of the staff is just as bad. I had done nothing to this one teacher, and she hated me in the wort way she gave me a detention on my the day before my birthday so I would have to wake up at 3 in the morning on my birthday. I didn't do anything to deserve that. She contacted my parents and told them that they should have my checked and that I need medication. I went to a doctor who told me theres nothing wrong with me. She then openly in class said loud for everyone to hear "Did you get medication yet, because theres something wrong with you" She would also treat other students like this but she treated me the worst. The Science and Math teacher for the older kids older students has no idea what she's doing. The entire staff is uneducated and behaves terribly. And just to inform all of you. The principals grandson is treated like royalty If anyone knows the principal at this school tell her to read this. Its from Michael M. I hope this will stop this horrible school.

Posted August 11, 2012
This school has changed tremendously under the new administration...very disappointing ...the change is not for the better.

Posted April 18, 2011
This is the BEST school ever. The children are down-to-earth, along with the teachers. I love this school. It's a MUST-GO.

Posted July 14, 2010
In St Stephen school, at the Kindergarten with Mrs Hill my son got the greatest and the best care he could have. And at the first grade with Mrs Smith, my son got all the patience he could have to be a better student. Of course, as the parent, I was always there and had to work with school staff.

Posted November 20, 2008
I love this school. All the teachers help me when I'm in need. My friends at this school also treat me and my other class mates very well. The teachers do a great job every day

Posted September 26, 2008
The principal and some of the teachers have got to get a grip. I don't think the kids are getting out of the school what they should. School should be a great learning experience, not having to teach the educators.

St Stephen School 4

Posted August 22, 2008
My son went to preschool there and all I can say is that his teacher was fabulous, very caring and easy to talk to, a top rate teacher

St Stephen School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
I feel that this school has gone a totally different way than in the past. Everything that you were one used to with Sr. Kathy, has gone south. I've noticed the changes, especially this year. I pay money to send my child to St. Stephen's, but I really don't think they are getting everything that I want for them. It's sad to say, but maybe public school was the way to go. :(

Posted August 15, 2007
St. Stephens School is the best! I couldn't have picked a better school to send my children to. The teachers are warm and caring. They are all very concerned about each individual child and their needs. The faculty there is terrific. I know my children are getting a great Catholic education. When another parish school in the area had turned their back on my son, St. Stephens welcome him with open arms. My children are happy to go to school everyday because of St. Stephens. I and my children couldn't be happier.

Posted July 19, 2007