Bad
Good

George B. Fine Elementary School 5

Posted January 08, 2013
Both of my children started school this year and we couldn't be happier with this school! The academics are right on target, the atmosphere is positive and every staff member we have come into contact with has been extraordinary! My son is in the preschool autistic class and his skills have skyrocketed! My daughter is in the afternoon Pre K program and loves it! I would recommend George B. Fine to anyone who will listen!

George B. Fine Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2009
We loved G.B.F we wish we could bring it to georgia with us. The teachers were great and are all missed. Gordon, Cipollone, Moles, Di Carlo. Kisses and hugs the Farrell's

Posted October 06, 2009
I transferred my daughter from A CHARTER school that would berate the children in front of the class. Put children in inhouse suspension(That was not approved by the board, nor did they inform parent that this would take place) for not doing there homework correctly and so forth. While she struggled being transferred in the middle of a school yr. She did great and so far this year is doing well. I love the staff, principal and faculty.

Posted April 05, 2009
My husband and I are very happy with our daughters' progress. Her Kindergarten teacher, principal and the rest of the staff are excellent. We are very happy with Fine school.

Posted August 24, 2008
I think this school is wonderful. And the people are as sweet as can be.

Posted August 22, 2008
Excellent school, very nice teachers and the principal is great, my son was lucky to have Mrs. Camlin before she retired she was a great teacher and he learned alot

Posted September 16, 2004
My son attended Fine School last year, and I was PTA president. I taught my son to remember his school name to say 'It's a Fine School', and it really is. The teachers care deeply. My son has been in special education since he was 18 months old. He is currently 9 years old. He has spent the last 4 years at Fine School. Last year he was mainstreamed in to a regular education class, he was uncomfortable and scared. His teacher gave him a dinosaur book, which is my son's favorite thing. She took the time to find out what he liked and helped him to feel comfortable in her class. We experience nothing but a top notch education from teachers who care. My son is Autistic and does not touch people, he hugged his teachers. That is a huge accomplishment. I truly is 'A Fine School'.

3800 Gladwyn Ave, Pennsauken, NJ  08109
Last modified George B. Fine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.