Valley Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2014
This is a wonderful school. We have nothing but good things to say about the staff, quality of instruction and our daughter's experience.

Valley Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2007
The teachers and the staff at this school are very caring. They go out of their way to make everyone feel 'at home'.

Valley Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2006
My daughters transfered into Valley Park while in 3rd & 4th grade. The principal could not have been kinder! He personally toured the building with them and made them feel at home. Additionally, the teachers were caring and warm, but never forgot their purpose, which is to provide a good solid foundation of learning.

Valley Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2005
My son has multiple learning disabilities. At Valley Park, they have wonderful special education program. In a main stream grade he would not be able to keep up with the class. However, in his class he works at his own pace and is excelling. His teachers are the kindest teachers, I have met with 3 children in the school district. They always keep me informed of his progress. If there is any problems they also contact me. He receives speech, OT, Physical therapy. I am very proud of my son. I can't thank Valley Park enough.

Valley Park Elementary School