Phillipsburg, NJ

Phillipsburg Christian Academy 5

Posted September 02, 2011
An ideal school for families looking for a sense of assurance that their children will become well-thought, self-assured and morally aware students. As a Christian school dedicated to education and values, this establishment provides parents, teachers and principal to interact on a regular basis to discuss progress, feedback and needs for their children. As an example, a teacher came to our rescue as we got hit by the economy and save my child from an embarrassing mid-year transfer . To this day we don't know who that teacher or staff was - but one thing is clear, this school has a Soul and is run by Angels!

Phillipsburg Christian Academy 1

Posted August 31, 2011
I hate it it's too expensive! When i went there for school my parents ran completely out of money

Phillipsburg Christian Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My grandson goes to PCA and he loves it very much. His teacher is warn, loving and firm. The christian education he is getting is worth everything. PCA is giving him the foundation he needs to grow on for the rest of his life. The word of God is the basis of everything.

Phillipsburg Christian Academy 5

Posted December 09, 2009
My wife and I strongly support this school. Faculty and staff have a wonderful spirit and have lovingly nurtured our two children ever since they began school here.

Phillipsburg Christian Academy 4

Posted January 07, 2009
I am a student here and I love it although I would appreciate more action towards the bullying of the older kids. i like how they have chapel because they teach the bible to kids in a way they understand. i love how we switch classes and how our teachers teach things so well. and we have good education here it is wonderful. Close attention should be paid to a specific teacher who is not very caring when receiving complaints about bullying

Phillipsburg Christian Academy
300 Cromwell Street, Phillipsburg, NJ  08865
Last modified Phillipsburg Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Phillipsburg Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top