PK-8 & Ungraded
Phillipsburg, NJ

Posted January 01, 2011
My 3 year old attends the paid pre-school program here,, and although it has only been a few months, I couldn't be more please. The pre-school teacher is excellent and the progress my little girl has made in the last 4 months is exceptional. There are so many things they do, and so many positive things to say that this review would be too long. I'm just please she has this opportunity and saddened that we don't live in the area, so she can only really do the pre-school program here. Sadly, my local school does not rate nearly as well. Perhaps I'll have to move to Harmony so both my girls can get exceptional education, other than that, I'm considering a Charter school.

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted November 20, 2005
This is an excellent scool. The class size (small),allows the teachers & students to know each other well. The Principal, Mrs. Vicky Pede, is a well informed educator and highly succesful administrator whom the children love and trust.The teachers are engaging and challenge their students to extend their reach in the quest for knowledge. The other staff members are supportive of the children's needs. My children have flourished since they started attending this school. I give it an A+

Harmony Township School
2551 Belvidere Road, Phillipsburg, NJ  08865
Last modified Harmony Township School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Township School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top