Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My Family just moved to the area and son was nervous starting new to this school but he adjusted very well. He is doing so much better because of the way the school systems is here.

First time experience in Public school.Found out every thing is really a big difference than the previous private school.Hope to receive better performance of teachers and principal this year as well.

Our family moved to this area in 2009 and our child loved this school. The principal Mrs. Davis is as involved and dedicated as you'll ever see in a leader. Her love for the students is only surpassed by teachers like Mrs. Solemani and Mr. Jacome. Their love for teaching as well as their students kept our child engaged to the point that he wanted to never miss a day of school. This group of educators epitomizes professionalism. Classroom management, motivation, seeking parent participation are just a few of the things constantly displayed by the staff at Knollwood. PTO is also very organized by an enthused group of parents. The search to find a National Teacher of the Year should always BEGIN on 333 Willow Avenue! Thank you for a great experience!

Great teachers great principal and great PTO My daughter is in the 1st grade and she loves it.

My daughter has spent 4 years in this school (K-3) and she always loves it. The teachers are excellent. It is true that they have quite bit home work, but it is the path to learn and grasp more. I particularly like their "Law Fair" (theatre program) and music program. The PTO is very active and helpful as well.

Need more stress on studies. Really like G&T program and sports. Lacking classes in foreign languages like spanish.

Hi Im new to the area my child will be in pk in Sept. I go to work at 4 am anyone know anyone that up that early watching kids?

My child had a hard time here socially. The kids are rough and cliquish, and it is difficult to fit in. The curriculum is challenging (lots of homework and intense reports), yet behind other schools (a friend's child is already doing fractions in 3rd grade in a Catholic School and another is doing long division). Maybe they teach different things at different times? As a new mom, I also tried to fit in unsuccessfully. Maybe because it is so big and we are lost in the shuffle.

I believe good schools are those which have teachers who foster a love for learning among students and produce extraordinary results through deep individual attention. Knollwood can certainly make a claim to this fame. You can verify from nj.com school report web site how it stands out amongst schools in district and compares with the best in region. I will always remember my meeting with my sons second grade teacher (Ms. Ehrman) who it seemed had understood his personality as well as I had in his seven years. She had a plethora of suggestions regarding his weaknesses. My son is going to graduate this year from this school but it has been the best possible learning and fun experience that he could have had. The teachers have a wonderful relationship with students and I am eternally be grateful to them for their contribution to my sons development.

Great school, with excellent teachers under the superb leadership of Principal Ms.McFall. The programs are great and my child loves going to school. She has been learning a lot and her reading writing, maths and other levels are very good. All thanks to the school.

Last modified Knollwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3