9-12|Private
1,052 students

Bad
Good

Posted June 12, 2012
I'm an alumna of RBC (go class of 2000!), and loved absolutely every moment of my experience there. Though I'm certain many things have changed since I graduated, I look back on my high school years -- years that for many, are filled with bad experiences, horrible cliques, and facing hard decisions -- with only the fondest memories. I always felt like I was part of a family at this school, which is important for a teenager. And, for what it's worth, I absolutely credit the educators at this school for preparing me to attend a top-25 university and a rigorous law program. Though it doesn't say much for my other schools, I always joke that I haven't learned anything important since high school.

Red Bank Catholic High School 2

Posted October 25, 2011
I two relatives who attended RBC. The school is focused on cliques and overly dramatic teachers. I thought this would be a good school, but apparently, it is horrible.

Posted September 05, 2011
RBC is a great school, built on mutual trust and tradition. It has a great family feel, we come together for everything, and ever since I started here, I've felt very welcome. RBC is a great environment, and definately has proven to me that it was the best possible choice I could make to spend the next four years of my high school life here.

Red Bank Catholic High School 2

Posted March 02, 2010
The classes are too crowded and the school itself doesn't require most things a public high school does. Ask any college which students they would rather have and you will hear most of the public high schools over RBC.

Posted January 07, 2010
I disagree that the school focuses on the academic excellence of girls not boys. My son is a senior who has achieved academic excellence (thanks to the patience and high standards the teachers set). He went to RBC for the football program which was also excellent! Go Caseys!! Couldn't be happier...he's already been accepted to some great universities (all ranked in the top ten).

Posted October 14, 2009
RBC has a rich heritage cemented in religious education. It is a school which does everything as a family. It also has a great relationship with the surrounding community.

Posted October 14, 2009
My daughter is a freshman and from day 1, I felt comfortable, supported and loved by faculty and fellow parents. Its a great school, like you would describe a great friend, inside and out.

Posted April 06, 2009
RBC is a program that is geared towards educating the many young woman that go there. The majority of academic excellence is focused on the girls as demonstrated by the awards and accolades that are given out. The teachers and administration have a difficult time in the education of young men--there is a lack of focus in trying to get young men to excell in academics , all the attention and merit are given to girls. Boys rarely succeeed in the top unless it is in athletics.

Posted October 15, 2008
Phenominal school - that includes administration, student body and faculty. They are exceptional in all they do.

Posted June 25, 2008
incredible school with interactive students, educators, and staff. I'm so proud that my children were accepted and became an intergal part of their academic community. All my students were prepared to meet the high standards of great colleges.

112 Broad Street, Red Bank, NJ  07701
Last modified Red Bank Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12