6-8 & Ungraded
Sewell, NJ

Orchard Valley Middle School 1

Posted June 13, 2014
I was unfortunately let down by this school. They failed to place my daughter in appropriate classes at the start of the year so my child and my family struggled with her all year long. Not to mention we showed mr. Gregor ( the current principal ) threatening texts that another child was going to beat my child up and we had PHYSICAL PROOF of this in which he saw and then sent us a letter stating after investigation he decided NO BULLYING TOOK PLACE. I'm not at all impressed with this school, in any way shape or form what so ever. I had 4 children go through this school system . I moved here from collingswood specifically because of the high rating of the schools and I wish I NEVER did.

Orchard Valley Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted October 04, 2008
this school is wonderful right now my daughter has straight a's.

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted March 24, 2004
This is the best school. It's fun and it has a ton of great teachers. The teacher's make the learning fun. Which makes going to school fun. You will never have a boring day at Orchard Valley Middle School.

Orchard Valley Middle School
238 Pitman Downer Rd, Sewell, NJ  08080
Last modified Orchard Valley Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top