Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted August 17, 2014
The school is a sad excuse for a private school and gives not the slightest care about their students

Immaculate Conception School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
Immaculate Conception School is one of the best schools that I ever attended in my life! As a graduate from ICS, there are so many wonderful things that I can say about the school. The teachers are so nice and always offer you help. I would reccommend ICS to anyone. P.S. - I love you Mr. Cladek and Mrs. Cannell! I miss you so much!

Posted September 17, 2008
ICS was a great school for my daughter. The Administration and staff are very accommodating and they actively work together with parents to produce the best education for the children. One definitely feels a strong sense of community in this school. The students are respectful and show a strong sense of values. The teachers have a genuine concern for the students. We will definitely miss ICS!

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted October 11, 2006
I am very pleased with the school and the religious education it offers our children. It is a great school if your child is 'average' academically. If you require special needs or if your child is scholastically advanced, the school is not your best choice. Additionally, the school does not offer all the extracurricular activities a public school can provide. It's important to understand your child's needs to determine if this is the right school for you. We have been very pleased with the choice!

Posted September 21, 2006
Immaculate Conception School is a wonderful school with strong emphasis on academic proficiency of the students apart from the religious education that is imparted to them. The standards that are set are much higher than the comparable public school curriculum, especially in the elementary school level.We are very happy with the school.

Posted June 08, 2006
- a former student
Excellent School, Great and Supportive Teachers.

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted January 14, 2006
- a former student
good elementary school with strong music programs. friendly to non religous families too. recommendated for lower grades (pre-k - 8)

Posted February 23, 2004
ICS (as it is affectionately know by the 'family' there') is a terrific school. The academics are wonderful and the staff top-notch. The school continues to grow with each year we are there, in academics and extracurricular activities. I highly recommend the school.

Immaculate Conception School
41 Mountain Avenue, Somerville, NJ  08876
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.