Posted December 11, 2014
Four of our Children have come through Ambassador and we have found they are extremely well prepared for high school upon graduating eighth grade. The Classical Education that is offered here is so fantastic. The atmosphere is loving yet firm, enriching and challenging, and children grow to new heights scholastically, as well as in their Christian faith. ACA has been a good experience for our family and we appreciate the fact that we were able to send our children there. It is a good memory for all of our children.

Posted December 10, 2014
ACA is a wonderful school! They have fantastic teachers and it is a safe environment for my child. We love ACA!

Ambassador Christian Academy 4

Posted September 19, 2014
The teachers are good, & knowledgeable. I felt they handled the talkative students very unprofessionally. Teachers would discuss studens from other classes and anyone could hear it. As well, voicing their opinions a litle too loudly about the conduct of a student. It's very clicky amongst the students as well.

Ambassador Christian Academy 1

Posted July 28, 2014
My childeren attended for two years. I was very disappointed. Administration tend to be secretive and dishonest. Very surprised for a Christian school. There are also significant security issues that they failed to address. I would not recommend.

Posted September 23, 2013
My child loves to go to school, if it's up to her she would stay all day , everyone is very respecful, it really makes a difference walking in the office and everyone is happy to see you. There's no pressure for students to feel lost or insecure.

Posted February 26, 2013
Great classical Christian PreK and elementary school. Teachers are qualified and caring. Students are challenged to excel in an encouraging and safe environment. There are two main fundraisers, a walk-a-thon in the fall and an auction in the spring, both enjoyable events to participate in. As an alumni parent, I know that my children were more than prepared for Toms River high schools and both have gone on to college and graduate school. My husband and I credit the foundation they received at ACA for their success as adults in their workplace, and their strong faith as young adults. I recommend this school to families in Ocean County looking for a quality Christian education for their PreK through 8th grader children.

Ambassador Christian Academy 1

Posted September 14, 2011
This was a great school education wise but seem to be highly money hungry, they would exceed their finacial goal and still cry for money, give the parents a break already! AND everyone pays a different price, for example, if you are a 'veteren' you pay WAY less than the newbies do. Is that our fault that our kids weren't born the same time 'veterens' kids were...so not fair! If everyone paid the same price everyone's tuition would be affordable.

Ambassador Christian Academy 2

Posted November 26, 2010
The school is too strict. Students must walk on a green line into the lunch room and be a perfect stepford child. The school is old and dark. Every week there is a new fundraiser that they expect parents to donate to. I had high hopes sending my child here, but was sadly disappointed.

Posted March 27, 2010
Our son loves the academics at ACA and also enjoys the weekly chapel which is attended by the entire school. A challenging curriculum that is modern and has been very engaging to our child. I highly reccommend the school, smalll classes,maybe 15 kids and same tuition more or less as the Catholic school 3 blocks over.. Good information on the foundation of Christianity for for young minds, school is nondemoninational.

Posted October 12, 2009
We have 3 grandsons - one has graduated, one in 7th grade and the third is in first grade. There is no comparison to the education that these boys have and are receiving. The teachers are caring and the children respect one another. They get an all round education and the new classical education will prepare them for their future. Submitted by a S. Coletti (Grandmother)

Ambassador Christian Academy
700 Main St, Toms River, NJ  08753
Last modified Ambassador Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Ambassador Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top