Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The HW is grade appropriate and meaningful. My daughter's teacher send home work that she specifically needs extra help on.

Ambassador has kind, knowledgeable staff. It is a true school family; I feel wonderful knowing that my daughter is being well educated and cared for each day she attends. The focus on Jesus Christ is a blessing to all students. The classrooms are colorful and organized and provide an inviting place to learn. It's a regular occurrence for my daughter to tell me that she wants to stay longer when I pick her up at the end of the day! ACA has been a wonderful experience for us.

I have two children in preschool and we have fallen in love with this school. When I was researching where to send my children for preschool, I chose ACA because I loved the fact that even as young as preschool, the students are exposed to the breadth of what the school has to offer. Once a week they have 'specials' outside of the preschool classroom, with the specialized teacher (Spanish with the Spanish teacher, Art with the Art teacher, Music with the Music teacher, etc). The preschool teacher is nurturing and loving and really takes the time to get to know each student and how they each learn the best. I have been very pleased with the preschool program and I am looking forward to Kindergarten next year.

Ambassador Christian Academy is a wonderful Christian school. It's small class sizes and caring teachers mean that each child is nurtured academically and spiritually. I am so glad that we have a school like ACA in our area. I recommend it to all of my friends with children.

Four of our Children have come through Ambassador and we have found they are extremely well prepared for high school upon graduating eighth grade. The Classical Education that is offered here is so fantastic. The atmosphere is loving yet firm, enriching and challenging, and children grow to new heights scholastically, as well as in their Christian faith. ACA has been a good experience for our family and we appreciate the fact that we were able to send our children there. It is a good memory for all of our children.

ACA is a wonderful school! They have fantastic teachers and it is a safe environment for my child. We love ACA!

The teachers are good, & knowledgeable. I felt they handled the talkative students very unprofessionally. Teachers would discuss studens from other classes and anyone could hear it. As well, voicing their opinions a litle too loudly about the conduct of a student. It's very clicky amongst the students as well.

My childeren attended for two years. I was very disappointed. Administration tend to be secretive and dishonest. Very surprised for a Christian school. There are also significant security issues that they failed to address. I would not recommend.

My child loves to go to school, if it's up to her she would stay all day , everyone is very respecful, it really makes a difference walking in the office and everyone is happy to see you. There's no pressure for students to feel lost or insecure.

Great classical Christian PreK and elementary school. Teachers are qualified and caring. Students are challenged to excel in an encouraging and safe environment. There are two main fundraisers, a walk-a-thon in the fall and an auction in the spring, both enjoyable events to participate in. As an alumni parent, I know that my children were more than prepared for Toms River high schools and both have gone on to college and graduate school. My husband and I credit the foundation they received at ACA for their success as adults in their workplace, and their strong faith as young adults. I recommend this school to families in Ocean County looking for a quality Christian education for their PreK through 8th grader children.

Last modified Ambassador Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8