6-8 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted December 15, 2013
It's my child's first year at Reynolds. I have nothing but positive things to say about the school. The teachers are challenging, and do a great job teaching. I'm happy and my child loves going to school:)

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is great I love it. Great experience lots of friends great education, benefitted went here last two years now I'm at St. Anthony's aka trenton catholic academy in Hamilton it's was awesome and I'm glad that i met people that I I'm still are great friends with.(they all go to Steinert,and Nottingham,and HHW) but still it was great. Crockett and Grice are good to but this school was better. When I grow up I'm going to let my child go here. It was amazing

Emily C Reynolds Middle School 4

Posted August 30, 2012
Great Experience at Reynolds. My son just completed 6th grade, most of his teachers were excellent. They really cared about the students and were very good teachers. Their no bullying policy is wonderful. I would recommend it highly.

Emily C Reynolds Middle School 0

Posted June 21, 2009
i go to this school its a great school for children and i want ur child to go here too have a great day and good bye

Posted June 13, 2009
This year was my first year at Reynolds and I felt accepted and understood the minute I walk in the door; I loved that feeling! The teachers are all very nice and so are the other students. I love that the GT program is my language class now instead of being pulled out of class. This is cool because it's more challenging, which is always good, and my classmates are also all geniuses. In every class I had this year the teacher made me feel safe, accepted for who I am, understood, and most importantly like I belonged. Reynolds is the BEST school I've ever been to and I love it! Also at Reynolds we are all really like a huge family which is a superb feeling that I've never felt in school before, and I love it!

Emily C Reynolds Middle School 1

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008

Emily C Reynolds Middle School 2

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008
It is my 1st year at reynolds. And I love it. The teachers are very helpful and Food is soo good! I feel very grown up because I enjoy bieng able to make my own desicions with the help of my counsler.

Posted August 01, 2008

Emily C Reynolds Middle School
2145 Yardville Hamilton Sq, Trenton, NJ  08690
Last modified Emily C Reynolds Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emily C Reynolds Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top