Posted May 29, 2014
My son has done Kindergarten and is now in first grade at Hannah. The teachers, principal, secretaries and the PTA are incredible with the students. My son loves his school, he has all A and A+ on his report card. I am extremely happy with this school.

Posted June 13, 2012
My daughter is in this school and I have had a wonderful experience so far with the teachers and the principal!

Posted March 27, 2012
The principal is the best. The PTA is very active and the activities for the kids are great. Teachers are friendly and are very involved. Great school, my son loves it. This school also has an anti-bullying program that works well.

Hannah Caldwell Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Hannah Caldwell is the best because it is faily new and small - the teachers are wonderful and really care about the children. Their programs like the Rainbow program really helps children going through difficult times. My children had the best experience there and I recomment Hannah Caldwell to everyone!

Posted January 03, 2008
I personally love the school right down to the secretaries and lunch ladies. I feel the school does a great job.

Posted February 20, 2007
My older daughter was there Pre-K thru grade 4 and had exceptionally gifted teachers. I cannot say enough about the staff and the quality of teaching. They care about your children and will go out of their way to help them succeed.

Posted September 29, 2005
Great School! Mr. Poltrock is the best. School is very well structured.

Hannah Caldwell Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2005
Just had orienation, very impressed with attitude of principal and friendly staff. My daughter is excited to start her year!

Posted August 13, 2005
great teachers and programs available. new school with lots of new teachers.

Hannah Caldwell Elementary School
1120 Commerce Avenue, Union, NJ  07083
Last modified Hannah Caldwell Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannah Caldwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top