Union, NJ

St Michael Parish School 2

Posted October 07, 2014
My child started at St. Michael's this September in PreK. So far it's been a bumpy road. From his teachers poor communication to the quality of their aftercare, I am disappointed with the school. One good note is that my child has come a long way with his vocabulary since he started in September. I will update at the end of the class year.

St Michael Parish School 4

Posted June 08, 2011
St. Michael Parish School is ideal for parents looking for a Principal that really cares about the high standard in terms of environment and teacher quality. The school is well maintained and the teachers are entirely dedicated to the welfare of each student. The principal knows each child by name. The additional help that is provided for those students in need of support on subjects that may be challenging is very effective. My child went from a 'C' to an 'A' student in one school year...Brilliant!!!!

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted December 16, 2008
My two daughters attend St. Michael s School, one in Pre-K and the other, Kindergarten. The Principal serves multiple roles; she s like a mother to all the kids as well as a very organized individual. Parents are given utmost respect and order and discipline are highly perceived in the school environment. St. Michael in my opinion still maintains the original standards of what a school should offer a growing child. I also see a mini United Nations in St. Michael, as almost every ethnicity is represented in the school thus encouraging the child to see a 'model' of what the world constitutes. To me I am getting the satisfaction of what I was seeking in a school after a year and a half of rigorous research. I highly recommend this school to any parent aggressively looking for a school that offers education, moral, religious and loving, yet structured environment. Lucy Sefia.

St Michael Parish School 3

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student

St Michael Parish School
1212 Kelly Street, Union, NJ  07083
Last modified St Michael Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Michael Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top