K-6 & Ungraded
West New York, NJ

Number 4 Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2014
Based on my opinion Number 4 school is a great school. You always have a few in the bunch that are just winging it but in all sincerity my experience was positve. The principal is a strong but caring. This day in age the children need a good old fashioned leader that expresses concern, love & no tolerance to whats obviously wrong. My son had a great third grade teacher that not only bonded with my son but pushed him to his potential. My duaghter had excellent kindergarden teachers, that showed team effort. Overall its a school that I hope continues to move forward.

Number 4 Elementary School 4

Posted November 06, 2011
P.S. #4 has a very attentive staff, and I find that the curriculum is quite rigorous considering the town where this school is located. The teachers seem well qualified and also care for the students. I wish more parents would attend the monthly P.T.O. meetings and become more involved with the school.

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted February 19, 2008

Number 4 Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2005

Posted August 08, 2004
I think Ps # 4 is a good school for many reasons. This school has everything you would want your kid to go to school, it's an excelent school. I'm sad i've to go the Middle School and not graduated there. It's an honor for me to be in the school. It's the best !

Number 4 Elementary School
6300 Palisade Ave, West New York, NJ  07093
Last modified Number 4 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 4 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top