K-5 & Ungraded
Woodbridge, NJ

Posted May 29, 2014
The teachers are good, but the principal is completely below average. Her attitude is very negative and the kids are often afraid and do not like going to school.

Posted May 22, 2014
Strange! K-PM session has a new teacher. She was initially keen in teaching the kids new stuff and after 3 months everything stopped. We all parents were shocked with the sudden change. All she does good is the sharing time, where the family secrets are unfolded which is of 0 use. She takes weeks to respond to parent emails. I think the school would get a bad name because of this particular new teacher. She is NO GOOD

Mawbey Street Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2013
First day of the school for my Kindergarten daughter and there was no co-ordination on the school bus dropping facility. My daughter was dropped at another location rather than binging her to right location. The Bus drivers does not care and the school also does not provide any list or information to the bus drivers on who is getting down where atleast for the Kindergarten's on their first day. Great disappointment. This not only happened to my child but there were few other who had this issue.

Mawbey Street Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted November 30, 2009
Great School!! The principal has a great knowledge of being strict but keeping it fun for the students. Has a wonderful family feeling! Teachers are amazing also!

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted July 18, 2006
I have been involved with mawbey street school for about 3years i had a son that graduated from there and have one attending there now. I moved out of the state and returned one of the reasons being was the schooling and i said if i could not move back to woodbridge and live where i lived before so that my children could attend the same school from which we left i would not go back so with that said i am giving mawbey street a 5 for teacher involvement, principal,academics,activities, etc.

Mawbey Street Elementary School 4

Posted November 17, 2005

Posted October 13, 2005
- a former student

Mawbey Street Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2005
I just wanted to set the record straight !!! Apparently, someone apparently thinks that I wrote a review dated January 2005 as 'Cathy S'. It was not me. My children are no longer in Mawbey Street and I would have no reason to criticize Ms. Reid, the PTO nor its staff. In fact, I was and am QUITE PLEASED with Mawbey Street and its staff. As a matter of fact, I was personally involved with the PTO for a number of years and never felt it was a 'closed club'. Either the 'other Cathy S' needs to get a real life and needs to come forth with their real name. Cathy Stamato

Mawbey Street Elementary School
275 Mawbey Street, Woodbridge, NJ  07095
Last modified Mawbey Street Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mawbey Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top