Public charter
Albuquerque, NM

Posted May 06, 2014
This school is the worse, the office staff knows nothing! the school is run by the clerical assistant. The principal never shows her face.

El Camino Real Academy 5

Posted January 08, 2013
This is my sons first year at this school and it has been a positive experience for him and I. He has improved 100%. The staff takes the rime toensure that the student succeeds through their behavior and grades. I would recommend this school to everyone. A very pleased person.

El Camino Real Academy 0

Posted April 06, 2009
My children attend this school but I am very disappointed by the front office staff. They are very unorganized and unprofessional. The Principal and Assistant Principal do not return phone calls or seem to be involved with the success of students.

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted October 25, 2008
my daughter has been going to this school for 2 years. her teachers have been very good but the office administration is lacking. The principal and assistant principal are never seen and when i call to speak with one of them 'they are busy and will return my call' they have not returned my call yet. Horizon would do better if they had better administration.

Posted July 04, 2008
Too much chaos at the school and no one knows what is going on. I was treated very rudely by the assistant principal when went there.

El Camino Real Academy 4

Posted May 28, 2008

El Camino Real Academy 0

Posted April 10, 2008
I have 2 girls that attend Horizon. I can not belive the lack of responsiblity from the office staff. I have seen the principle one time in the 4 years we have been there. The police is there onece every week. The assistance principle is doing her job and the principles too. We have two securities there that are not doing there job. I have been to the office to talk to someone and no one is available to talkl to me. I have had to sitt in the lobby for up to 2hrs to see someone and I never have had anything resolved. All I get is we will look in to it and give you a call. I have called back and they are always busy. Some one need to checking them to make sure they are doing there job.

El Camino Real Academy 5

Posted February 22, 2008

Posted February 14, 2008
I don't think the administration listens to concerns. There is a lot of confusion at the school.

El Camino Real Academy
3713 Isleta Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified El Camino Real Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Camino Real Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top