Holy Ghost Catholic School 1

Posted January 26, 2014
I went to this school for 4 years and was relentlessly bullied by not only students, but by teachers and the principal as well. I'm almost 20 now and I'm still not over the damage this school and the staff did to me, and my siblings feel the same way. I came home crying every day for two years and they even went as far as forcing me to go to an unauthorized summer school class (the archdiocese DID NOT know this class was taking place) for "failing" a "standardized" test the principal made up. Please do not send your kids to this school, don't let these people hurt your kids like they hurt me and my siblings.

Posted December 21, 2013
The principal at this school takes the time to know each and every student and parent. The atmosphere is wonderful with a lot of extracurricular activities. Highly recommend this school.

Posted November 12, 2012
I have two children at this school. I love the tough but fair atmosphere. So far all the teachers my children have had are very well qualified and work with the children to keep them challenged. I appreciate how they expect parent envolvement and the relationship bewteen the teacher and the parent is a true partnership. I value the Catholic teachings my children receive and see that in the family feeling of this school.

Posted January 21, 2012
Holy Ghost has won the Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award because of its principal, teachers, support staff, and parents. I have never experienced professionalism, true leadership, or caring until my child began school there. I am thankful to have found this community in which my child thrives educationally! This school should have an A++ rating.

Holy Ghost Catholic School 1

Posted January 17, 2012
Bad principal, bad teachers, old facilities, over fundraising. My child was bullied and the administration did nothing about it. One teacher played favorites to an extreme extent.

Posted March 06, 2010
Last June I posted a comment about the Catholic school my grandson attended, and how it had become so uncaring with It's Our Way Or The Highway Attitude. Two weeks prior to the start of the school year we were very fortunate to find this wonderful school. The differences between both schools were like night and day! The principal is a true leader and the teachers all seem to reflect the same commitment and caring. The students are made to feel good about themselves and special. The communication is the best we have ever seen. Teachers offer one to one assistance to students after school so their regular classes are not disrupted. This principal and staff seem to know that it takes a village to raise a child so grandparent participation is encouraged and welcome. We can see why Holy Ghost School was recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.

Posted October 17, 2008
I came to Holy Ghost in the eighth grade and was welcomed completely by both the students and staff. The acadimics are superior to all of the other catholic schools, and the service learning is superb. The teachers and principle are easy to reach and will one on one assistance to students who have questions or help. I encourage anyone to send their child here. We live in Corrales and drove 45min. a day for this wonderful school, and some kids come all the way from Edgewood and Los Lunas. Everyone is involved in the school and will be there for you. This school is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 08, 2008
I have been impressed with the quality of education at Holy Ghost for over 10 years now. The Principal is outstanding, and the staff are wholly invested in the students and their success. I have made lifelong friends with the families here. It takes a village to raise a child. This is a wonderful, caring, Christian village.

Holy Ghost Catholic School 0

Posted June 11, 2008
5 stars Holy Ghost is an excellent academic school and also have wonderful service projects and is a wonderful , caring and safe school.

Holy Ghost Catholic School 3

Posted May 31, 2007

Holy Ghost Catholic School
6201 Ross Avenue Southeast, Albuquerque, NM  87108
Last modified Holy Ghost Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Ghost Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top