K-5|Private

Bad
Good

This is a Great school both my sons went here. My oldest son now in middle school and my youngest still goes here. He is in Pre K and already starting to read. The Staff are so Loving, Caring, and Supportive! They REALLY make you feel at home and like you are a part of a Family! My sons have learned so much at this school! We are Truly Blessed that God sent Benda to us to find out about Westen Heights! I only wish I knew about this school before so that my oldest son could of attended all his elemtary years here. Thank you God for this school continue to Bless it and the Staff. The Anaya Family

Both of my kids have been at this school for 3 years. I love this school, the teachers are awesome and the curriculum as well. By age 4, kids start to read and by K they write and read a lot.

My daughter is in this school with cyfd assistants. She was sick for an entire month and did not go. This school failed to inform Cyfd and kept the check plus charged me $45 per month on top of the $200 I paid to get her in. Not affordable for a single parent.

I was reluctant to choose Western Heights because it is in a strange area surrounded by commercial buildings. It was an excellent school for my son! He attended the Pre-K program and literally learned to read. He was happy and still asks to go back and visit his teachers. I am a National Board Certified Teacher and I know a good education when I see one. Western Heights is an excellent school. I highly recommend it!

I went to this school; my children went to this school; and my grandchildren now go to this school. If you want to provide your children with a great base in their education - this is the place to go. The teachers and staff are all extremely friendly and truly care about the children they care for during the day.

My granddaughters attend this school and I am impressed with their academic skills. The teachers are amazing. I highly recommend this school.

My son has been at this school for four years now. We love it. We just started our daugther in the pre school program.

My child has been in this school for 2 years now. She is in the begining of k-4 and already learning about vowels. I was supprised but impressed! The staff there is amazing. At the end of the school year each class planted a different vegetable seed. During the summer they had the most amazing community garden. The kids were allowed to take some of those vegtables home and try them throught the summer. Highly recommended!

My son is 4 years old and reading! It is structured, nurturing and has a strong academic focus.

Last modified Western Heights Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-5