Bad
Good

Lavaland Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2011
Lavaland has a new administration that is committed to improving every aspect of the school. After school activities, community activities, a parent teacher organization and new technology are all coming back to Lavaland.

Lavaland Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2010
If your child wants to feel safe dont send them here. There are not strong enough consequences for bullies, so they continue there actions. Very disappointed in this school my child will not return

Lavaland Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2008
I as a parent of 2 children at lavaland was very disappointed with how the school has gone done hill the past 3 years. All of the childrens school functions were eliminated Example: Fall carnival, field trips, valentine dance and I was never informed of any PTA involvement, not once last your did I receive a letter or note from my kids that there was a PTA meeting for parents to attend. My third grader never went on one field trip last year. This school has gone to the dogs! No wonder parent involvment is obsolete. There was no parent notification.

Lavaland Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2008
Lavaland is trying to improve. They have a lot of work to do, but they are trying.

Lavaland Elementary School

Posted April 10, 2008
being that I have 2 of my 3 girls at Lavaland, which is the elementary school that my husband and I went to, it make me sad to see this school rated so low. I have'nt really seen anything change at this school. There and no activities that my girls can be involved in and next year when my second oldest moves to John Adams, I will probally move my youngest to another school.

Lavaland Elementary School
501 75th St NW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Lavaland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.