Bad
Good

I was surprised to see such a low rating for our school. However, now that I read the dates I can see why. They are very old. We have made many changes in staff, focus, and programing. Deming High School is an outstanding school with dedicated students and teachers!

In my opinion, deming high school is a great school. There are alot of great studens and teachers that are willing to help and learn. I love my school, go wildcats!!!!

Deming High School is run down and needs to be condemed. There is a proposed new school that was voted down by the retiremnet community. Hopefully there will be a revote, but don't hold your breath.

As a student of Deming High School I would have to say it is the worst school in the state of New Mexico.This school has no teacher leadership and horrible disapline.

I am amazingly disappointed with the performance of Deming schools, so much so I am looking to move to a new district. My eldest son graduated functionally illiterate without any indication from the school there was a problem. We have become very active in tracking our other two kids as a result of that and found teachers losing assignments regularly, office records inconsistent and out of date as well as no sense of accountability.

Last modified Deming High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.