Deming High School 4

Posted July 14, 2012
I was surprised to see such a low rating for our school. However, now that I read the dates I can see why. They are very old. We have made many changes in staff, focus, and programing. Deming High School is an outstanding school with dedicated students and teachers!

Posted December 12, 2009

Deming High School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
In my opinion, deming high school is a great school. There are alot of great studens and teachers that are willing to help and learn. I love my school, go wildcats!!!!

Deming High School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
Deming High School is run down and needs to be condemed. There is a proposed new school that was voted down by the retiremnet community. Hopefully there will be a revote, but don't hold your breath.

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008
As a student of Deming High School I would have to say it is the worst school in the state of New Mexico.This school has no teacher leadership and horrible disapline.

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007
I am amazingly disappointed with the performance of Deming schools, so much so I am looking to move to a new district. My eldest son graduated functionally illiterate without any indication from the school there was a problem. We have become very active in tracking our other two kids as a result of that and found teachers losing assignments regularly, office records inconsistent and out of date as well as no sense of accountability.

Deming High School 3

Posted August 10, 2005
As a student that attends Deming High School, I would have to say that it is an ok school. Sometimes the teachers just don't seem to care if the students learn. If they learn they learn if they don't they don't. But not everyone is like that. As of Extracurricular activities they are great. We have very good sports teams. Parent involvement is very rare to see in Deming even in elementaries.

Deming High School 4

Posted February 23, 2005
As a parent involved in this schoolI have worked with all school personnel and have found that they are very caring and are their for our children. I refer to one teacher that is on the top of the school list, their band director Mr. Chavez. Mr. Chavez is hard on his students but brings out the best in each student .He is the first one to be their for his students and his students are their for him. It is something to see kids letting their feelings show when they get ready to leave school for good. I saw that only a good teacher or friend or educator can bring this out on student 18 or 19 years old. as a parent that is involved in all the school s in our district I am pround to have my children attend Deming Public schools.

Deming High School
1100 South Nickel, Deming, NM  88030
Last modified Deming High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deming High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top