Bad
Good

I feel that this is one of the best schools in the district and deserves a higher rating. These are not all "Bad" kids, they just need a different environment to teach them in a way they can grasp and give them a second chance. My child attended another high school in the district and was lost in the crowd. This school has smaller classes and gives more individualized attention to the students and their needs. My child went from a F average to a high B average and I credit this to the entire staff at this school. The teachers treat these kids like people and take the time to help these kids understand the coursework and make learning more interesting. They want these student to succeed! High five to the Principal and the teachers at Rocinante High School.

This school is the best school in the district, we made ayp in 2008 and this school should show more students and parents it is NOT a bad school. Many people may be disgraced of our presence but the students are learning much more in a school that is small and that the teachers are not only teaching us but they can relate to our problems and show they DO want us to walk across that stage to get our dipomlas. They are fun and make things like classwork fun so that all students finish, most kids come here for one thing and that is to get thru school and make life better for themselves.

I am a student attending Rocinante High School, this school deserves more credit then it receives. Yes we admit students that are not excepted into other schools, but the students that come to class everyday are determined to graduate. This school get many students including from other districts proclaiming that Rocinante has the best leaning environment. The Teacher bend over backwards for there students. Our teachers could be teaching college classes but choose to be here! This school is more then a school to many people! Let me remind you we are the only school that made AYP last year. I believe this school made me a better person. I have matured and learned about life. I have been given great opportunities when in other school were never addressed. Not only is this school proud of it's student, but the students and proud of the staff and teachers.

Last modified Rocinante High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12