Posted May 25, 2011
I feel that this is one of the best schools in the district and deserves a higher rating. These are not all "Bad" kids, they just need a different environment to teach them in a way they can grasp and give them a second chance. My child attended another high school in the district and was lost in the crowd. This school has smaller classes and gives more individualized attention to the students and their needs. My child went from a F average to a high B average and I credit this to the entire staff at this school. The teachers treat these kids like people and take the time to help these kids understand the coursework and make learning more interesting. They want these student to succeed! High five to the Principal and the teachers at Rocinante High School.

Posted April 08, 2009
This school is the best school in the district, we made ayp in 2008 and this school should show more students and parents it is NOT a bad school. Many people may be disgraced of our presence but the students are learning much more in a school that is small and that the teachers are not only teaching us but they can relate to our problems and show they DO want us to walk across that stage to get our dipomlas. They are fun and make things like classwork fun so that all students finish, most kids come here for one thing and that is to get thru school and make life better for themselves.

Posted December 08, 2008

Rocinante High School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
I am a student attending Rocinante High School, this school deserves more credit then it receives. Yes we admit students that are not excepted into other schools, but the students that come to class everyday are determined to graduate. This school get many students including from other districts proclaiming that Rocinante has the best leaning environment. The Teacher bend over backwards for there students. Our teachers could be teaching college classes but choose to be here! This school is more then a school to many people! Let me remind you we are the only school that made AYP last year. I believe this school made me a better person. I have matured and learned about life. I have been given great opportunities when in other school were never addressed. Not only is this school proud of it's student, but the students and proud of the staff and teachers.

Posted May 01, 2007

Posted December 23, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from this school in 1999. I had been to 8 other high school because my parents kept splitting up and getting back together. No other school would take my triemester, quarter and semester credits and work with them. Rocinante did and I actually graduated early and went on to join the military and am now an honor student in college in Oregon. I would recommend this school to any parent who feels they would actually like their child to learn something about the OTHER people here in this world. Everyone that I came in contact with at this school made me a better person.

Posted May 26, 2005
Dont judge a book by its cover, just because it looks awful dont judge on it until you try it. Rocinante isnt a thing to judge by until you try it, and the students are really nice and make an effort to get to know one another. Its also like a big family!

Rocinante High School
3250 East 30th St, Farmington, NM  87401
Last modified Rocinante High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocinante High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top