Jemez Valley Elementary School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
I find that my childern are doing very well and are very happy going to school here.The teachers are personable and I feel both of my childern are doing as well as any other childern their ages elementary level, but I don't have any other schools to compare it to.

Jemez Valley Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2005
If I could afford it, I would send my daughter to private school. This is the worst school I have ever encountered. The teachers and staff are very nice and personable, but there is no room for an average or above average child. The only attention is given to failing students, leaving all the rest in the dust, falling far behind other schools. It is a disgrace, we are moving simply to leave the school district.

Jemez Valley Elementary School
8501 Hwy 4, Jemez Pueblo, NM  87024
Last modified Jemez Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jemez Valley Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top