Fairacres Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2014
Fairacres Elementary received every child with smiles and high fives as they get dropped off every morning. I love the positive environment. Mrs. Norris is very active with the students and parents.

Fairacres Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2010
I love this school because the staff is great, from the Principal down thru the custodians, they all look after the students. My daughter who has Dyslexia, is giving all the help she needs and if its not available at Fairacres, they go above and beyond the call of normal duties to get her the resources needed. The parents are very involved in all activities held by the school. I just feel like I am among family when we attend functions held by the school. The parents and teachers have treated my daughter so good it brings tears to my eyes.

Fairacres Elementary School
4501 West Picacho Ave, Las Cruces, NM  88005
Last modified Fairacres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairacres Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top