Magdalena, NM

Magdalena High School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
I loved the quality and accessibility of my child's athletic coaches. Four day week was great. I appreciate the ability of the last two principals to work with parents and to 'step outside the box' to help generate solutions to issues. I do feel that my child has had a very poor overall education and is not prepared for college level work. The achievement scores for my child indicated a significant drop since attending Magdalena Schools. I did not feel that parent involvement was appreciated and/or supported.

Magdalena High School
200 Duggins Dr, Magdalena, NM  87825
Last modified Magdalena High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magdalena High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top