Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Magdalena High School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 09, 2015
Thank you, Antoinette Romero! You keep us in line, listen to our rants, keep us in supplies and help us with every issue we come to you with. You are the glue that keeps us together and I appreciate all that you do! Thank you!

Magdalena High School 5

Posted December 09, 2015
The school is an integral part of the community, and they support one another. There is an amazing atmosphere of family and support. This is one of the few schools I have worked in that take the time and effort to make sure students are in attendance and offer the resources they need to succeed. It is a small school, but the staff, faculty and administration care about their students and their success.

Magdalena High School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
I loved the quality and accessibility of my child's athletic coaches. Four day week was great. I appreciate the ability of the last two principals to work with parents and to 'step outside the box' to help generate solutions to issues. I do feel that my child has had a very poor overall education and is not prepared for college level work. The achievement scores for my child indicated a significant drop since attending Magdalena Schools. I did not feel that parent involvement was appreciated and/or supported.

Magdalena High School
200 Duggins Dr, Magdalena, NM  87825
Last modified Magdalena High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.