Midway Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2008
My daughter went to this school in the fourth and fifth grades. Now my grandchildren go here. It was an excellent school then and still is. They have a very dedicated staff and small classrooms, which helps give students more 1 on 1 time. Ms. Purdue has given this school reading skills that have surpassed all other schools, all the kids at this school love to read. I know they were a little low in their test scores for math, so that is something we need to work on, which I know this school will. And, the Parent envolvement is excellent. Which to me helps to make a better school.

Midway Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2008
This school has very inexperienced staff, low test scores, and is too small to have the resources to help children who need 1-1 time.

Midway Elementary School
9 Midway Rd, Polvadera, NM  87828
Last modified Midway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top