Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I have had two children attend this school, after a horrible year at Berrendo Middle School. We move a lot because of my husband's job, so my children have attended many schools in many states - to include private schools. I have to say that this is the BEST school my children have EVER attended. It's worth the attempt to get in, even if your student has to enter mid year. This school has a hands on teaching approach that has instilled in my children a passion for learning. This is the first school that has actually raised the bar for my children's academics and code of conduct. Instead of the typical public education which caters to the struggling students, this school caters to the gifted. Amazing!

This is my 3rd year at Sidney, i love it! I love how the teachers can give you more individual attention, you work at your own pace, the staff is friendly and caring. Also there is no bullying, kids never fight, we dont stereotype each other, and we all get along great. The teachers encourage us to excell! The teachers pu

Last modified Sidney Gutierrez Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.