Gateway Christian School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
This is to the parent who was dissapointed with particularly the front staffs inability to display Christian qualities. Could you clarify a little further please, I am very interested. Thank you

Posted August 23, 2012
My children have been at Gateway for 10 years. We tried sending them to public school for two years (1-3 grades- son & 4-5 grades- daughter) and they were MISERABLE there. So we brought them back to Gateway. They are happy and PEACEFUL in this small class environment where they KNOW their teachers and classmates LOVE and CARE for them. They have great athletics, and are working to improve by adding a science lab and a new Track for Track & Field this year (2012). I will NEVER send my kids back to public or any other school. I have the very highest regard for the administrators and teachers. YES, THEY ARE CHRISTIANS. I don't know what that other parent means about favoritism?? All teachers have favorites- ever hear of "teachers pet"?? That exists in ALL schools, and is not exclusive to this or any other private or CHRISTIAN school. Students also test typically 2-3 grade levels ABOVE the national norms in ALL subjects. Here is a BONUS: All that memorizing Bible verses- guess what? It PAYS OFF- teaching important study skills they use thru high school and even COLLEGE. Another BONUS: PRAYER! You WON'T GET THAT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, and even our Presidents support prayer.

Posted August 10, 2012
I am sorry to read about the disappointed parent dated August 1, 2012. I have had disagreements with the staff, but when properly brought to the attention of the administrators, it was handled in a Godly manner. I don't expect for people to be perfect, because there is only one perfect being and that was Jesus. I couldn't even claim that a school could be perfect. For what public school is? The bottom line is that although Gateway is not perfect the staff there have truly reached out to my kids and the administrators are truly partners in training up my children.

Gateway Christian School 1

Posted August 01, 2012
Strongly agree the Abeka curriculum is the reason my kids are such great readers. I like the fact they give homework, and there is accountability required on the students behalf. HOWEVER...favortism reigns and it is very evident. Very dissapointed in a few teachers/front desk staff & administrators who claim to be Christian but who's behavior is anything but Christian. If they are what Christianity is, then I don't want to be considered one. I once could never imagine sending my kids to any other school, however this in fact is no longer the case.

Posted February 28, 2011
Gateway is an excellent school. I have three kids at the school. Their test scores are above average compared to national norms. The teachers are great. They have a good athletics program. One of my kids is graduating this year. She did very well on her college entrance exams. I have no reservations recommending Gateway.

Posted February 27, 2011
Great school. High academic standards. Safe environment due to heavy focus on character development and a structured learning environment, We have had our children there for the last ten years. Great family atmosphere. Well developed arts and athletics programs. We have been very pleased.

Gateway Christian School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
Gateway Christian School is a great place to send any child. My experience with the highschool principal is that is a godly man and is down to earth at the same time. He truly wants what is good for the kids and relates to them. The administration is excellent

Gateway Christian School 2

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted January 29, 2008
Gateway is an incredible environment for my children academically, socially, and spiritually. I was skeptical about the results of putting my children in after homeschooling for several years, but all of my fears proved to be unfounded. We couldn't have a better atmosphere, or better teachers and administrators, for our children.

Posted January 02, 2008

Gateway Christian School
Po Box 1642, Roswell, NM  88202
Last modified Gateway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gateway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top