Posted April 02, 2014
This school is AMAZING! my daughter has dyslexia, and at other schools was labeled as "disabled". She couldn't (or wouldn't ) read and she had lost the will to try. I can;t believe what a difference this school and it's staff member's have made! They encourage her and challenge her. I wish she could stay at this school through 12th grade.

Posted March 31, 2008
This is a great little school. I love the commitment from the entire staff. They are great with the kids. My kids really enjoyed themselves and learned a lot. I was very sorry we had to move. It is one in a million!

San Lorenzo Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2007

Posted February 04, 2007

San Lorenzo Elementary School
5 Galaz St, San Lorenzo, NM  88041
Last modified San Lorenzo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
San Lorenzo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top