Ungraded
Santa Fe, NM

Reach the Children School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I wish that every child had the opportunity to attend a school like Reach the Children. Since my daughter started with Reach, she has shown improvement in everything! She's in Kindergarten now and is reading tons of books already. Their program instills kindness and consideration for all beings. They learn about caring for the earth, animals and each other. For my daughter's birthday all the students sat in a circle around her and their gifts to her were their words. Each student told my daughter what they liked about her. I was so proud and overwhelmed with emotion as I listened to the other children describe my daughters personality (as they see it). It was incredible. She also learns about yoga, quieting her mind and massage. I personally love the school and feel that I am getting my money's worth.

Reach the Children School