Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I agree, even almost 10 years later communication is lacking somewhat. I would like to know what happens all the time in the classroom not just when your child is acting up. Progress reports are not very informative. For example, why does he have an N? What can we do to improve? This is a small school only preschool through 2nd grade....that's actually something we really like. No worry about if our 5 year old is being picked on by kids twice his age. The class size is desirable about 15 or less to 1. My son was placed in advanced reading in kinder this year and seems to be very cool with it and keeps up very well. Overall communication has definitely been our biggest problem. My little man rides the bus because we are a very rural community. they've forgotten him twice and didn't pull him off the bus twice after me calling in and asking if I could pick him up that day. That's a huge deal since we live almost 10 miles from school! Had we missed him, we would've had to drive an additional 10 miles to pick him up from the bus barn.

Last modified Tularosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2