Posted June 16, 2014
My daughter attended the preschool at St Pius and will continue to attend the school for the remainder of elementary. The teachers and community feel of the school are incredible! The academics are highly rated and challenging.

St Pius X School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
I only went to this school for kindergarten, so I will tell you what I remember. It was certainly very strict. I had mrs. hynes for my kindergarten teacher and she was strict. I'm sure it is a great school, and I wish i could tell you more, but my mom took my out of that school in kindergarten and put me in public schools. (an im happy she did) :)

St Pius X School 0

Posted January 19, 2010
this school is an amazing place for young children to learn and grow as individuals as well as learning how to serve the community as well i highly reccommend this school to anyone who want to have a successful beginning education for thier child

Posted January 19, 2010

St Pius X School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
Awesome school. Continually challenging academically. Lots of parent participation in PTA and for classroom events. Prinicipal and staff work hard to ensure a quality education and safe environment.

St Pius X School 4

Posted December 09, 2005

Posted November 03, 2005
Excellent school environment. Teachers go the extra mile to help students.

Posted January 26, 2005