St. Matthew Lutheran School - Albany 5

Posted August 27, 2009
I had the most wonderful experience at this school with my daughter for 3 years.She attended the preschool class with Miss Kelly who has a wonderful sweetness to her and really knows how to relate to her kids in the class. She also attended for Pre-K and had another wonderful year with Miss Anne who was so creative with all her activities. I then decided that since she was already there for 2yrs that I would send her to Kindergarten with Miss. Jenn who is no longer there but I am sure that they have found a wonderful replacement for her. The teachers and staff are a wonderful group of people who truely care about your child and they instantly become part of your family for life. My daughter still enjoys visiting on her days off from time to time to share what is new and exciting in her life.

St. Matthew Lutheran School - Albany