Posted August 20, 2014
My son started attending BAOP last year entering Kindergarden. I intend to keep him there until 7th grade. I love the staff and how pleasant everyone is. The school has a lot of activities for the kids which is very helpful. My only complaint is that currently the school does not have an afterschool program which I feel is important for working parents.

Posted March 16, 2014
The school has gotten much better with time. The current principal has whipped the school into shape far better than those before her. The children are performing better and teachers are committed to all students learning.

Bronx Academy Of Promise Charter School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
Bronx Academy of Promise Charter School does not meet the standards for excellence. As a former elementary teacher at the school, I believe that the school leadership team is very weak and lacks a clear vision for the future. The current principal does not have the experience or the knowledge to turn the school around. Parents, think twice before sending your child to this school!!!!

Bronx Academy Of Promise Charter School 1

Posted August 30, 2011
I am a parent of a child who has attended BAOP since it opened it's doors. The school started as a good school, but over the past two years we have gone through two principals and an assistant principal. Unfortunately, the schools leadership is very weak and it has no challenging programs for the children. In addition, children are housed in a building with no windows, cafeteria / gym / auditorium. These conditions are no healthy for the children. Unfortunately, my child will not be returning this year, as well as a number of other children I know.

Posted January 05, 2011
I love this school, my daughter has learn a lot. the teachers and staff are very nice. Excellent school.

Bronx Academy Of Promise Charter School
1349 Inwood Avenue, Bronx, NY  10452
Last modified Bronx Academy Of Promise Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Academy Of Promise Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top