Bronx, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted August 20, 2014
My son attends FCA and there is a lack of communication between parents and teachers.I won't bash the school at all ,but I feel that people spend hard earned money for their children to attend this school and they are not giving the children enough as far as one on one time. I believe this will be his last year at this school. I have 3 other children that attended public schools and I've never had a problem. It's sad to say that I am experiencing this with a private Christian school.

Posted October 25, 2013
My child goes to this school and there is a big lack in communication. I made the sacrifice to send my child to this institution because of the Abeka Curriculum that the school uses but I think that either the school is not providing the teachers with the material needed to teach the kids or she just don't know what she is doing. I'm gonna keep observing this school for the rest of the year but based on what I am seeing, I'm very skeptical about next year.

Posted September 30, 2013
FCA is a wonderful school where your children will receive a good education. My children are doing great, and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted September 27, 2013
Well what can I say about FCA. It is a wonderful school, where your children will feel welcomed. The teachers are wonderful, and your children will feel a sense of safety. I have three children and they all are a part of faith, one graduate and two who are still in the school. You can say that I am very proud to say my children are products of this institution. I.S

Posted September 26, 2013
Lack of communication on the behalf of the staff members The first grade teacher in particular lack knowledge of communication respect & genuine generosity towards the parents and the students it's like your prejudge before even given the respect from one adult to another it's very disturbing more or less it's just a nasty attitude that needs to be left at home not in the space of a Christian Academy the over all teach I must say the teaching styles of the staff members seem to be A+ The staff also need to be more organize in handling matters each parent send their child to Faith Christian Academy for top notch education so not being fully stacked up on the essentials is just ridiculous so my over all view of the school will be posted at the close of the school year 2014 by the Grace of God...

Posted August 22, 2013
Great place for parents & kids whom seek the best education small setting,GREAT teachers loving space GREAT investment. Really enjoy the feeling of knowing my child education is important to the staff as it is to my child & I. I just have this feeling of everything is going to be ok my child is in great hands.

Posted January 21, 2013
This is a great school for young kids. My child started in the fourth grade and they did a great job improving her grades. The parents are also very involved. Much better the school she used to attend nearby.

Posted September 03, 2012
An excellent foundation for children. I have coworkers and friends whose children are in the same grade at other schools in the Bronx. They are shocked to hear the topics my child is already learning and the projects and activities she is engaged in. They do a great job with the kids. Small school which is just great.

Posted September 03, 2012
Our goal is to provide the highest standard of excellence in a safe and nurturing environment. We appreciate all reviews we receive as they are analyzed and used to help us be a better school.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted May 28, 2012
i used to go to this school in pre-k and the teacher yelled at me for asking her a qusetion

Faith Christian Academy
1137 East 223rd Street, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top