Posted March 31, 2015
I'm very proud to be a Faith parent and would recommend this school easily. My three children are very different and each has had an incredibly positive experience at Faith Christian Academy. This is a small family school with an excellent academic program that prepares children well for the very best high schools in New York. What FCA lacks in the area of sports and extracurricular activities it makes up for by focusing heavily on the preparedness of each child for life beyond middle school. Like with any school, I encourage each parent to partner with the school to ensure that your child is getting the best education and attention. Stay involved with school activities and offer support where possible. A school is as good as the relationship fostered by all the stakeholders. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a committed mother and an integral part of this school family. FCA is a small school that makes a big impact on the wider community.
10 people found this helpful

Posted March 31, 2015
Good school for any parent who have a child they care about. You will be very happy with this school.
10 people found this helpful

Posted March 30, 2015
I have one child who graduated and one who is in Kindergarten. Small school but I like that since it is better suited for my child. I have never had any issues with the staff and I like the teaching. My child is always challenged and learns a lot. I feel very safe having my daughter there.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted March 30, 2015
Where do I begin? If you hope to find a nurturing, balanced environment for your child, look further! Do not stop at Faith Christian Academy! Find a place with transparent leadership and principles; where values and attitudes are not just talked about. The admin and teaching staff at this school needs a good dose of training in professionalism. I cannot wait for the school year to end to remove my child. The one year here is one year of my child's life wasted.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted March 11, 2015
I WOULD NEVER, EVER RECOMMEND this school to anyone. I have not been vocal about the many concerns regarding management, and it's infrastructure. The BIG WIG cannot handle constructive criticism. If you dear to mention a legitimate concerns that you may have, be prepared to feel the wrath of the "Christian". In order not to get my child EXPELLED mid year, I have remained mute. This is extremely hard to do. Most importantly every parent wants a safe, hazardous free, warm, professional, healthy and clean learning environment for their children. The post made by honest mom is 100% true. I have seen all the HOLES and GAPS throughout the building with my too eyes. Live cold air escapes into the facility. There is NO HEAT. They are using HEATING LAMPS. The chefs apron seems as if it hasn't been washed in years yet this is what he puts on to prepare food. The garbage sleeps overnight in the kitchen, also during weekends and holidays. Previous post mentioned that no violations was listed on the inspection, that is INCORRECT. Public records shows that on both attempts January 10, 2015 the inspector was not able to gain access and on January 22, 2015 access was denied by the school.

Posted August 20, 2014
My son attends FCA and there is a lack of communication between parents and teachers.I won't bash the school at all ,but I feel that people spend hard earned money for their children to attend this school and they are not giving the children enough as far as one on one time. I believe this will be his last year at this school. I have 3 other children that attended public schools and I've never had a problem. It's sad to say that I am experiencing this with a private Christian school.

Posted October 25, 2013
My child goes to this school and there is a big lack in communication. I made the sacrifice to send my child to this institution because of the Abeka Curriculum that the school uses but I think that either the school is not providing the teachers with the material needed to teach the kids or she just don't know what she is doing. I'm gonna keep observing this school for the rest of the year but based on what I am seeing, I'm very skeptical about next year.

Posted September 30, 2013
FCA is a wonderful school where your children will receive a good education. My children are doing great, and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted September 27, 2013
Well what can I say about FCA. It is a wonderful school, where your children will feel welcomed. The teachers are wonderful, and your children will feel a sense of safety. I have three children and they all are a part of faith, one graduate and two who are still in the school. You can say that I am very proud to say my children are products of this institution. I.S

Posted September 26, 2013
Lack of communication on the behalf of the staff members The first grade teacher in particular lack knowledge of communication respect & genuine generosity towards the parents and the students it's like your prejudge before even given the respect from one adult to another it's very disturbing more or less it's just a nasty attitude that needs to be left at home not in the space of a Christian Academy the over all teach I must say the teaching styles of the staff members seem to be A+ The staff also need to be more organize in handling matters each parent send their child to Faith Christian Academy for top notch education so not being fully stacked up on the essentials is just ridiculous so my over all view of the school will be posted at the close of the school year 2014 by the Grace of God...

Faith Christian Academy
1137 East 223rd Street, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top