PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter as been attending FCA since 2 years old and l have Absolutely no regrets. Its all and more than I was expecting, teachers are well grounded when it comes to discipline, learnering and respect. Yes the fun raisers maybe a little too much at times, but be realistic no one is being force to contribute, its at each individual own free will. I am truly blessed to beable to have my child attending a school where she can feel as if she's at home, as everyone knows everyone like most families do and thats a blessing from above. FCA makes learning seem easy and everything my child learn it is also re- tough to by her when I get home. I'm very proud to be a parent of FCA, I say keep up the good work and God bless Faith Christain Academy.

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

To my knowledge it does, I never had a issue where. My child as ever beeb bullied.

Supports LD students: Agree

If and when needs be teachers are always there and willing interacts one and one to help such child that need extra help in challenging subject areas.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Leadership is a keep factor at this school. Its being taught that everyone is a leader in his or her unique way.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school sets a very high standard for integrity, compassion, and respect for all students, teachers and parents.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Always on point on every subject level.one on one with students and very welcoming. No regrets

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Im very happy with the approach the school as on homework subjects. It helps with a continuous stimulation of the mind after the fact of learning something new.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I am reading the negative reviews and is here thinking to myself, really?! America is a lands that constitutes freedom in many aspects of our living. So, why would one subject their child or children to such grueling situation? If you have so many issues, then exercise you proclaimed intelligence, and withdraw your child! It's apparent that this parent is very vindictive, and is out for revenge for the administration of the school. You so love the teacher, So when you rid the administration of the school, where are the beloved teacher's jobs? Someone Is acting unintelligent, I wonder who?! Be real and true to yourselves. What is real problem...Is everything about FCA this bad, or is it you. Be prayerful and try to do better. The universe does not revolve around you, we're all in this thing together. Desist from making these hyperbolic complaints about the school and get over yourself. God bless.

I have been a parent for three years now and when I read the recent reviews all I can say is WOW! It sounds like that parent is out for revenge or something. What I can say as a parent is that when I looked around for schools in the area this school impressed me the most and I have no regrets. The cost was far less than neighboring schools plus other schools were charging a large fundraising fee at the beginning of the year which I couldn't afford in one lump sum. At this school they do a lot of fundraisers and parents are encouraged but you are not forced to participate. They recently told us that the reason they do a lot is because many parents do not participate so the profits are very small. My suggestion to any parent looking for a school is to go visit and see the operation for yourself. Even ask permission to have your child spend a day there. I did that and my child LOVED IT! Ask permission to talk to the students. Children usually say it like it is! I appreciate this school and I believe personal or individual matters should be addressed with the admin individually and not used to publicly blast the entire school and jeopardize jobs. GOD IS LOVE!

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8