Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My daughter has been at this school since kindergarten, and will graduate next year from 2nd grade. The school is small which is great, in creating a safe environment for the little ones. The curriculum is engaging, and the parent teacher communication is great. My daughter has thoroughly enjoyed this school and the dance/drama shows they do each year, and now in 2nd grade they get to go swimming. I will really miss this school.

My daughter has been at this school since kindergarden and is about to graduate. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who really cares about their children's education! Their curriculum is like that of a private school and the extra curricular activities are ample. They offer swimming, ballet, drama, baton twirling, art and much more. They also have after school programs and extended classes for kids who need extra tutoring with their reading, writing, etc. Ms. Ramos, the principal is doing an excellent job running this school!!! The rest of the staff from the parent coordinator to the cafeteria staff is excellent. Everyone knows everyone since it's a small school and a lot of parent involvement as well. It's just a shame it only goes to the second grade. We are going to miss everyone dearly, especially Ms. C, the security lady.

My older son attended p.s. 170. Now he is in middle sch. And my younger is in second grade This is a great school. The teachers are really good. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

I got to work as a sub-Para in this school for about three days during the year 2005, the following year I transfered my son out of the school he was in at the time and registered him to P.S 170. That was the best decision I made! the school is small in size but huge in educational quality. The teachers are very dedicated and involve, they truly care about their students' education. Parents are always welcome if they have any questions and/or concerns. The principal takes her job seriously and as a result the school offers great education. The school has a great art and drama program which students really seem to enjoy. when my son entered the school he was a little behind do to his previous school, as soon as he entered P.S.170, he blossomed academically. Is a pity the school only goes up to 2nd grade.

Both my children went to PS 170 and they had the best education. The teacher are all excellent. When my children graduated, they received many awards and the teachers actually care about the kids. I recommend this school to any parent who have young children.

Last modified Ps 170 is a Public school that serves grades K-2