Bronx, NY

Posted October 23, 2013
My child just started school here and I am so glad that this is where I enrolled him. The teachers and staff are extremely involved and attentive and the communication between them and the parents is amazing. It's great to know that as my child is walking in to school in the morning they can place a name to his face and he's not just another body entering the building. Keep up the good work.

Ps 209 4

Posted June 08, 2012
I was working at this school as a substitute for a few days.... all i have to say is WOW! I have been to many schools and most of the time the staff are very rude and arrogant. Not in this school! Everyone is very nice and friendly, and as some one that has worked inside the classes, i have to say they really do care about the kids. i hope i get a permanent job their !

Posted May 26, 2011
I have seen my child grow and learn so much, its amazing. The teachers and staff are very caring and the children respond well and respect them. Its a great school - (its a shame it only goes unto 2nd grade). I would love my child to leave from this school straight to college. -- Thanks to all the teachers and staff.

Ps 209 1

Posted March 01, 2011
I went to enroll my son in this school, the lady that do the admissions is very rude and when i asked to speak to the principal she wouldnt even come out to speak with me! I definitely wont be enrolling my son in there... im actually very happy that i know this before he is there! The least the principal could've done was at least show her face!!

Posted November 16, 2010
EXCELLENT SCHOOL,VERY WELL ORGANIZED,TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY, the only thing that i don't like is that the school only goes up to 2nd grade.....i very much wished it would go up to 5th grade because overall the school is great and i also love how the principal is always is at the entrance during the mornings and at afternoon dismissals to greet the children and parents.

Posted June 18, 2010
excellent teachers, very well organized, safe, strong school leadership. my two children have attended P.S. 209. absolutely love the staff. Everyone is helpful. I only wish it would go up to 5th grade!!!

Ps 209 0

Posted February 09, 2010
As a mother i can say a lot but I just to say that PS209 is just EXCELLENT

Ps 209 0

Posted July 31, 2009
this school is wonderful i wish the grades went higher. the staff is great.

Ps 209 3