Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

They are mean and don't teach well

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I was picked on during my stay there and all they did was make it seem like I started it and suspended me

Supports LD students: Disagree

They make fun of the other children who aren't as smart

Effective school leaders: Disagree

It is terrible for children and not safe

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They are very mean to their students and call them names

WARNING: DONT LET YOUR KIDS GO TO THIS SCHOOL...Today March 1 2017 my son came home with feces in his pants because the teacher told him he couldn't use the bathroom, He said he raised his hand and ask her if he can use the bathroom and she told him no,I am highly upset, my son also told me that the kids in his class were saying he stink and the teacher did nothing at all about it but open up the window, this is his second day of school and he is now feeling unsafe and unsure about going back into that school and that hurts me to know I'm sending him off into a place he doesn't feel his best at, His a will mannered kid and for him to sit in his own feces is very humiliating and degrading, something needs to be done about this,the teacher doesn't even know him well enough to think he would do something other then go to the bathroom,SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAN EFFECT A CHILD LONG TERM

My son was at this school and it just way to much. There is no discipline in the school. Students does not receive appropiate education and the principal is a nasty attitude when it come down when you tell her that she can not manage a school. All school grader enter in the morning in through the same main door and kids pushes the small ones. There is no active school safety they are just sitting down in the main lobby talking and not doing their work. Now my daugther is attending this HORRIBLE school until 5th grade. This school needs to swipe out all staff adn teachers including the principal and her assistant and put everything new plus a better education for our children's.

I have just received my sons award letter and he was selected to go into this school ( his zone schoo) which was the last of my 9 choices. I am completely stressed over the idea of my son going to this school. On the DOE website it has a D rating. Why is noone doing anything about this?

I enjoyed learning at this school!!! I can remember walking to school with snow up to my little knees. To all new student, please respect your teachers.

Last modified Ps 21 Philip H Sheridan is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.