Bronx, NY

Ps 42 Claremont 1

Posted November 28, 2010
I have found this school to be very disfunctional and disorganized. I am not satisfied with the teaching curriculum at all. My daughter still attends this school and over the Thanksgiving break she only had one photo copied handout to complete. She hardly evers gets any homework. She is she supposed to be prepared for the upcoming state exams if she receives not homework. I am highly disgusted and unsatisfied. I will definitely be the parent taking more steps for something to be done about this school.

Ps 42 Claremont 5

Posted November 02, 2010
I went to this school from 1980-1983. At the time mr. Ortiz was the principal. My teachers were ms. Jordan and ms. G. Lorde. Excellent school.

Ps 42 Claremont 4

Posted April 28, 2010
I really like the school and my son teacher is excellent. He is in KG, and learns something new everyday. She tries hard to make sure all of her students meet the year end requirements. My son is a smart child and she knows how to bring out the very best in him. Some of the staff in the office are clueless and that is my only issue.

Ps 42 Claremont 5

Posted April 13, 2010

Ps 42 Claremont 4

Posted September 16, 2009
The school is much more organized than the last school my child was in. They also want the kids to have success and want the parents more involved and could use the funding for the kids.

Ps 42 Claremont
1537 Washington Avenue, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Ps 42 Claremont is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 42 Claremont Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top