Ps 150 Charles James Fox 1

Posted September 03, 2014
This school is great.... if you are Hispanic. They give you the run around when it comes to registering your child for pre-k and lie about calling parents and leaving voice mails when seats become available. The women working in the office only respect and take you seriously if you are fluent in the Spanish language. I find it hard to believe that my child would not be accepted to her zone school that her sibling attends.The women in the office shuffle around for their wait list; a raggedy notebook for 5 minutes searching for my child's name after telling me that she isn't on the list The enrollment process for pre k in this school is a joke. Can't wait to move out of this school district.

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is the best indeed around the neigboorhood We have caring and dedicated teacher such as Ms. Ross from 3rd grade and Ms. Hernandez and much more I have been a mom with the school from generation to generation my oldest is 14 and now I have my 8 year old. Our Teachers have been working very hard with the "New Common Core" what a stressfull topic to them and our kids !! But I'm not worry about that because we have the BEST Teachers !!!

Posted August 30, 2013
This is a nice school. My daughter loves it. Just more safety guards and Healthy Lunch!

Posted September 01, 2009

Ps 150 Charles James Fox 0

Posted November 24, 2008
my daughter has learn so much in her first grade class.her teacher mr.molina is a fantastic teacher

Posted June 10, 2008

Ps 150 Charles James Fox 3

Posted January 20, 2008

Posted June 13, 2007
The teachers are very caring and they go the extra mile to help their students. My daughters have become excellent readers and their math skills excelled this year. The after school programs really made a difference and improved there math scores. Thank you

Ps 150 Charles James Fox 3

Posted February 16, 2006
At C.S.150, balanced literacy is used as the core reading program. Teachers seem invested and intent on teaching children to succeed in reading.

Posted September 30, 2004
My son just started attending C.S.150, I think this is a wonderful school. His teacher is wonderful. I have no bad comments about this school. Even though he's only in kindergarten, because of his teacher I know he will do very well. Keep up the good work. S.Manigault

Ps 150 Charles James Fox
920 East 167th Street, Bronx, NY  10459
Last modified Ps 150 Charles James Fox is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 150 Charles James Fox Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top