Bad
Good

This school is great.... if you are Hispanic. They give you the run around when it comes to registering your child for pre-k and lie about calling parents and leaving voice mails when seats become available. The women working in the office only respect and take you seriously if you are fluent in the Spanish language. I find it hard to believe that my child would not be accepted to her zone school that her sibling attends.The women in the office shuffle around for their wait list; a raggedy notebook for 5 minutes searching for my child's name after telling me that she isn't on the list The enrollment process for pre k in this school is a joke. Can't wait to move out of this school district.

My school is the best indeed around the neigboorhood We have caring and dedicated teacher such as Ms. Ross from 3rd grade and Ms. Hernandez and much more I have been a mom with the school from generation to generation my oldest is 14 and now I have my 8 year old. Our Teachers have been working very hard with the "New Common Core" what a stressfull topic to them and our kids !! But I'm not worry about that because we have the BEST Teachers !!!

This is a nice school. My daughter loves it. Just more safety guards and Healthy Lunch!

my daughter has learn so much in her first grade class.her teacher mr.molina is a fantastic teacher

The teachers are very caring and they go the extra mile to help their students. My daughters have become excellent readers and their math skills excelled this year. The after school programs really made a difference and improved there math scores. Thank you

Last modified Ps 150 Charles James Fox is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.