Bronx, NY

R T Hudson Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2012
This school is the best school. My son is on the Principles list ,the teachers are the best . This school has a good christian foundation for its students. I love this school for my son. Keep up the good work RT Hudson. It also have a wonderful staff especially the secretary Ms. Harriet.

R T Hudson Elementary School

Posted February 09, 2010
I think this school is the best. My daughter is on Principles list she loves her teacher and her friends.

R T Hudson Elementary School
1122 Forest Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified R T Hudson Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
R T Hudson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top