Posted June 13, 2014
This school has alot of potential. Great teachers and programs for all. I do see plenty of spam on this page, most likely from former students that clearly have alot to learn due to horrible grammar and spelling on here. My son attends this school and although it needs improvement in the dress codes/uniform policy and they need to get rid of some problem wanna be ghetto kids that most likely transferred from public schools and bring that mentality to Mount with them... My son is doing great. If the administration from Mount reads this: please, please, PLEASE change the dress code policy and make the kids wear actual uniforms. Gucci belts, white soled shoes, multi colored pants, etc is only making the environment distracting, and also makes the kids targets for robberies when they walk out of campus. Please make some changes. I will stick with Mount till the end!

Posted March 15, 2014
All of those other reviews are not real reviews by the parents they are made by some of the students who are mad that they failed a class or two and therefore are just blaming the teachers instead of realizing that there is a clear reason that the failed because they can't use proper grammar or spell simple words like else. I personally think that the school is a decent school with decent teachers the main problem like at all schools are the kids who just go there to hang out with friends instead of learning and cause a problem for the teachers and students alike so the ones that do try to learn can't or the teachers that are teaching have to waste their time with those hoodlums

Posted September 01, 2013
Luke Driscoll Fail My son On The Regents With a 64 Then Fail Him In The Class He Told My Son He Was Going to Fail Him The President Of the School Is very Selfish

Posted August 05, 2013
I Hate This School Don't Cone Here It's Bad Horrible Teachers Horrible Adminration Should've send my son els Where My son Get Bulled Everyday

Posted July 17, 2013
Horrible School Please Just Save Your Money 8k And Go to Anther School Kids Smoke In Computer Labs , Horrible Staff Don't Teacher Very Much , This School Could be Closed I Did a Mistake Choosing Schools Don't be The Same and Do the Mistake I did There A lot more you Could Do With That Type Of Money But Don't invest in This School you Won't go Far I Went Here for 4 Years I Hated Every Minute. My High School Experience Was The Worst , Other Boys Touching Other Boys Pleases They Shouldn't Be Touching Horrible ...

Posted July 09, 2013
garbage school they smoking mariguana in the computer room not goooood for nothingggggggggggggggg i sorry with my son soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted December 05, 2012
The Mount, academically, is a great place. The staff is great and well qualified. The 22 acre campus is very nice and the facilities are clean. But I can t call the Mount a great school, mainly because of the students. For students who care, the Mount can defiantly model boys into young men. The incoming students have a "ghetto" mentality and act too immature for a catholic environment; sophomores also act the same way. By junior year, majority of the students are settled-down. I am currently a sophomore and I went to a public school prior to Mount and I sadly witness the same nonsense every day. It s only the 4th month of the school year and I m already getting transfer papers ready. MSM isn t what it was before. If you are on a budget and you want to send your child to a good school, I recommend Spellman and my transfer choice, Stepinac.

Mount St Michael Academy 5

Posted February 20, 2012
I have had 2 sons Graduate from the MOUNT, both are doing well in society. Currently I have a grandson in the JHS getting a challenging curriculum in a diverse student body . The Professsional staff is caring both in the classroom & in appearence. The Athletic Dept. is excellent, giving each student an opportunity to learn team work and discipline (which are necessary in life later on) in the sport of their choice. Overall any parent or guardian that wants to invest in a promising young man, I would highly recommend Mount St. Michael Academy. One only has to look at the alternatives to realize Mount St. Michael is second to none.

Posted January 24, 2012
This school has proven to be one of the worst academic institutions I have ever been a part of. Ever since I first walked on campus my education has been shot. Both metaphorically and literally, reffering to the terribule neighborhood surroubding the sdchool. as u can c by mi teribul typin im obViozly not gting the edumacashino i pay so much guap for. dont send yo lil nuiggas here. totes mcgotes not worth the doe. coed schools to da casket.

Mount St Michael Academy 5

Posted July 11, 2011
My son attended the JHS and I think that Mount is an excellent school. Yes every now and then you might experience rough patches, but that life. As a whole this is an excellent school. My son opted to attend another HS and till this day he has regrets. He wished he made the decision to stay at Mount. Attend the JHS and HS - Mount prepares and motivates you to be college bound.

Mount St Michael Academy
4300 Murdock Avenue, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Mount St Michael Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Mount St Michael Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top