7-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am very pleased with Mount Saint Michael. It has a beautiful facility, a wide range of sports and the teachers show that they truly care for the success of each student. My son is very happy with the choice he has made to attend Mount.

The Mount emphasizes the basics in a very big way. Take a look at some of the bad reviews here. The people can't spell. The school gets virtually 100% of its students into college with no or little drama. There are all kinds of extra-curricular activities in academics and sports. The Mount is one of the top schools in the USA today and will always remain that way. Teachers teach! Students learn and the Student Government monitors the school well for a fraction of the cost of private security. The Mount probably accepts some students that belong in a less rigorous curriculum. The proof is in the pudding. The top students go to the leading colleges and universities in the USA.

This school has alot of potential. Great teachers and programs for all. I do see plenty of spam on this page, most likely from former students that clearly have alot to learn due to horrible grammar and spelling on here. My son attends this school and although it needs improvement in the dress codes/uniform policy and they need to get rid of some problem wanna be ghetto kids that most likely transferred from public schools and bring that mentality to Mount with them... My son is doing great. If the administration from Mount reads this: please, please, PLEASE change the dress code policy and make the kids wear actual uniforms. Gucci belts, white soled shoes, multi colored pants, etc is only making the environment distracting, and also makes the kids targets for robberies when they walk out of campus. Please make some changes. I will stick with Mount till the end!

All of those other reviews are not real reviews by the parents they are made by some of the students who are mad that they failed a class or two and therefore are just blaming the teachers instead of realizing that there is a clear reason that the failed because they can't use proper grammar or spell simple words like else. I personally think that the school is a decent school with decent teachers the main problem like at all schools are the kids who just go there to hang out with friends instead of learning and cause a problem for the teachers and students alike so the ones that do try to learn can't or the teachers that are teaching have to waste their time with those hoodlums

Luke Driscoll Fail My son On The Regents With a 64 Then Fail Him In The Class He Told My Son He Was Going to Fail Him The President Of the School Is very Selfish

I Hate This School Don't Cone Here It's Bad Horrible Teachers Horrible Adminration Should've send my son els Where My son Get Bulled Everyday

Horrible School Please Just Save Your Money 8k And Go to Anther School Kids Smoke In Computer Labs , Horrible Staff Don't Teacher Very Much , This School Could be Closed I Did a Mistake Choosing Schools Don't be The Same and Do the Mistake I did There A lot more you Could Do With That Type Of Money But Don't invest in This School you Won't go Far I Went Here for 4 Years I Hated Every Minute. My High School Experience Was The Worst , Other Boys Touching Other Boys Pleases They Shouldn't Be Touching Horrible ...

garbage school they smoking mariguana in the computer room not goooood for nothingggggggggggggggg i sorry with my son soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The Mount, academically, is a great place. The staff is great and well qualified. The 22 acre campus is very nice and the facilities are clean. But I can t call the Mount a great school, mainly because of the students. For students who care, the Mount can defiantly model boys into young men. The incoming students have a "ghetto" mentality and act too immature for a catholic environment; sophomores also act the same way. By junior year, majority of the students are settled-down. I am currently a sophomore and I went to a public school prior to Mount and I sadly witness the same nonsense every day. It s only the 4th month of the school year and I m already getting transfer papers ready. MSM isn t what it was before. If you are on a budget and you want to send your child to a good school, I recommend Spellman and my transfer choice, Stepinac.

I have had 2 sons Graduate from the MOUNT, both are doing well in society. Currently I have a grandson in the JHS getting a challenging curriculum in a diverse student body . The Professsional staff is caring both in the classroom & in appearence. The Athletic Dept. is excellent, giving each student an opportunity to learn team work and discipline (which are necessary in life later on) in the sport of their choice. Overall any parent or guardian that wants to invest in a promising young man, I would highly recommend Mount St. Michael Academy. One only has to look at the alternatives to realize Mount St. Michael is second to none.

Last modified Mount St Michael Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12